- Features & Specification
Chauvin Arnoux CA 1950 DIACAM 2 Thermal Imaging Camera
The C.A 1950 makes it very simple to perform your thermal inspections for your energy audit and ensures trouble-free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance.
CA 1950 Comes Supplied With:
- Site-proof case
- 4 NiMH batteries
- 1 battery charger
- 1 micro SD HD card
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Bluetooth earpiece
- CAmReport software on CD-ROM
- User’s manuals
- Measurement report
- 2 LCD screens: current intensity and potential
- Simultaneous display of the current intensity and the potential
- Possibility of manual adjustment of the potential
- Compact and simple to use
- Analogue output compatible with Computer-Assisted Experimentation software
- Maximum potential indicator
- Switches for current range (µA/mA) and potential range (-mV/+mV)
- 2 ranges: 2, µA and/or 2 mA
- Plotting of current/potential graphs
- Powered via the mains (delivered with 9 V power supply)
Designed and developed for simplified use, it is ideal for all applications in the building,electrical maintenance and mechanical maintenance sector:
- Thermal audits
- Fault detection: thermal bridges, infiltrations, presence of humidity
- Electrical maintenance: detection of faulty contacts, unbalance, etc.
- Mechanical maintenance: detection of wear points, motor overheating, lubrication problems, etc.
It has been specially designed for simplified use:
- Comfortable grip with direct access to the functions with just one hand
- The CA 1950 is perfectly balanced so that it does not move even when stood on a benchtop.
- The display uses a wide 2.8-inch screen with automatic brightness adjustment.
- The field of view (20°x20°) is equipped with a focus-free function which ensures that the image remains sharp whatever the distance.
- Contextual help guides users to limit the risk of error.
- The CA 1950 can be used to record voice comments directly on the image.
- The flap protecting the lens is built into the instrument, so it does not get in the way and cannot be lost
The CA 1950 is a communicating camera which can recover the necessary measurements (current, etc.) from current clamps and multimeters via Bluetooth.
CAmReport, the software for analysing the thermograms, can be used for close analysis with the help of several tools:
- Cursors (automatic display of the temperature at the point chosen)
- Thermal profile (automatic display of Min/Max/Avg temperatures of the line)
- A square or circle for area analysis
- Results tables automatically and quickly show all the information/analytical tools on the thermogram
- Polygons and polylines for analysing certain areas of the thermogram more precisely
- Emissivity table supplied as standard which can be enhanced by the user
CAmReport can also be used to generate reports automatically based on various different templates provided. These reports can be exported in Word or pdf format. This makes it easier to print and archive them.
- 80 x 80 UFPA microbolometer-type detector, 8 ~14 μm
- IFOV (spatial resolution) 4.4 mrad
- temperature range 20°C to 250°C
- display mode: thermal image, real image with automatic parallax compensation. Image merging available with PC software
- measuring tools: 1 manual cursor+ 1 automatic detection + Min Max on adjustable area + Temperature profile + Isotherm
- adjustable parameters: emissivity, environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity
- 2 GB (approx. 4,000 images) on micro SD card, up to 32 GB with removable card
- ingress protection: IP 54
- weight / dimensions: 700 g with rechargeable batteries / 225x125x83
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux
The Chauvin Arnoux Group of companies, incorporating the Metrix and Multimetrix brands are synonymous with design and production of the finest quality products for the electrical testing industry, covering a diverse sector of the market for over 100 years. From their awarded Digiflex current sensors, universal testers, multimeters, network and power analysers, right up to laboratory instrumentation and beyond.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux have enjoyed a close working partnership for many years and we supply many of their products to trade and industry the world over.
|Chauvin Arnoux CA 1950 & CA 1954 Thermal Cameras|
|CA 1950||CA 1954|
|Detector||80 x 80||120 x 160|
|Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||80 mK @ 30 °C (0.08 °C à 30 °C)|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +250 °C|
|Accuracy||±2 °C or ±2 % of reading|
|Field of view||20° x 20°||28° x 38°|
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||4.4 mrad||4.1 mrad|
|Measurement tools||Automatic Min and Max detection on adjustable area
1 manual cursor + automatic detection + Min Max on adjustable area
+ temperature profile + isotherm
|Parameter settings||Emissivity, environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity|
|Voice comments||Yes, via Bluetooth (earpiece supplied)|
|Connectivity||F407, F607, MTX 3292 and MTX 3293 clamps||F407, F607, MTX 3292 and MTX 3293 clamps,
environmental measurement products
(CA 1821, CA 1822, CA 1823, CA 1246, CA 1227, etc.)
|Data storage||On removable 2 GB micro-SD card (approx. 4,000 images) up a 32 GB|
|Type||Rechargeable NiMH batteries with low self-discharge|
|Battery life||13.5 hrs (typical)||9 hrs (typical)|
|Ingress protection||IP 54|
|Fall resistance||2-metre drop|
|Weight / dimensions||700 g with rechargeable batteries / 225 x 125 x 83|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA