- Features & Specification
Beha-Amprobe IRC-110 Thermal Camera
The Beha-Amprobe IRC-110 thermal camera, designed for the professional, is rugged with point-and-shoot functionality to give you a visual heat map image for quick and accurate identification of temperature related issues.
Troubleshoot electrical connections, motors, HVAC and electrical, and insulation leaks around buildings to identify potential energy savings.
The Beha-Amprobe IRC-110 Is Supplied With:
- Amprobe IRC-110 Infrared Camera
- 3x AA batteries
- User manual
- Infrared heat map image blending at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%, a Fluke patented technology that can be adjusted for easier interpretation between infrared and visual images.
- Three selectable colour palettes (grey scale, hot iron and rainbow) that can be changed depending on the specific application of the measurement. This option allows for different viewings of an infrared image by changing the false-colour presentation. Grayscale shows a more equal and linear presentation of colours to enhance detail, while Hot Iron and Rainbow combine high contrast with Grayscale.
- Centre-point temperature measurement with a marker that indicates the centre of the infrared thermometer measurement spot, making it easy to determine the surface temperature of the desired target.
- A focus-free lens that automatically focuses based on the depth of field, providing a sharp image without having to manually adjust the lens.
- 20:1 Distance to Spot ratio
Distance to spot ratio expresses the ability of an infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of a surface from a distance. A 20:1 distance to spot ratio for the IRC-110 indicates that to provide an accurate reading, the target’s diameter must be at least 1 foot in length when the camera is 20 feet away. Smaller targets require a closer proximity. For best accuracy, the target should be at least twice as large as the spot size. The smallest spot size that can be measured is 0.31 in (8 mm).
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10 to 1.00 to provide the most accurate temperature readings. The emissivity of the surface of a material describes its effectiveness in emitting energy as thermal radiation. Different types of surfaces may require an adjustment in the emissivity level.
- Auto-off function to save battery life.
- Selectable temperature units to switch between °F and °C.
- Intuitive joystick navigation to on-screen menu and settings.
- Hot and cold markers instantly identify the locations of the hottest and coldest spots within a target area.
ISSWWW and Beha-Amprobe
With a combined experience of over 100 years, well-known German brand Beha and US-based Amprobe have a track record to be proud of. Now we have joined forces, and together we are committed to making your job safer, faster and easier than ever. Our expertise is legendary. Almost 70 years ago in 1948, we invented the very first clamp meter, and we haven’t stopped innovating since.
The Amprobe brand has always remained a staple among our stockholding. It's pedigree and price point make the brand a quality offering that rival higher priced brands for comparable technology. You can trust Amprobe, thousands do.From multimeters to voltage detectors, at Beha-Amprobe we constantly improve our designs to provide you with the very best quality tools and support.
Amprobe IRC-110 Thermal Camera
|Built-in digital camera||Yes|
|Infrared heat map overlay||Five blending modes: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%|
|Color palettes||Grey Scale, Hot Iron, Rainbow|
|Field of view||33 ° x 33 °|
|Focus system||Focus free|
|IR temperature range||14 °F to 932 °F (-10 °C to 500 °C)|
|Distance to Spot ratio (D:S)||20:01|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00|
|Display resolution||0.2 °F/0.1 °C|
|Hot and cold markers||Yes|
|Center point marker||Yes|
|Temperature units||Selectable °F/°C|
|Auto power off||Yes|
|Temperature measurement||Yes, center point|
|Temperature range||14 °F to 932 °F (-10 °C to 500 °C)|
|IR accuracy (calibration geometry with ambient temperature 23°C ± 2°C)||≥ 32 °F (≥ 0 °C): ± 4 °F (± 2 °C) or ± 2 % of the reading, whichever is greater < 32 °F (< 0 °C): ± 6 °F (± 3 °C)|
|Display resolution||0.2 °F / 0.1 °C|
|IR repeatability||± 0.8 % of the reading or ± 2 °F (± 1 °C), whichever is greater|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 °C/°C or ± 0.1 %/°C of the reading, whichever is greater|
|Distance to spot||20:01|
|Minimum spot size||0.31 in (8 mm)|
|Response time (95 %)||< 125 ms|
|Spectral response||8 μm to 14 μm|
|Emissivity||Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 by 0.01|
|Visual image with infrared heat map overlay||Five blending modes (0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%)|
|Visual to IR effective image alignment||≥ 10 inches|
|Visual Image resolution||16,384 pixels (128 x 128 pixels)|
|Screen resolution||20,480 pixels (128 x 160 pixels)|
|Field of view||33 ° x 33 °|
|Thermal sensitivity||150 mK|
|Focus system||Focus free|
|Image palettes||Grey Scale (white hot), Hot Iron and Rainbow|
|Hot and cold marker||Yes|
|Display||1.77 in color TFT with 128 x 160 pixels|
|Operating temperature and humidity||32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C) 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 86 °F (30 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C) without battery|
|Operating and storage altitude||< 6561 ft (< 2000 m)|
|Drop proof||4 ft (1.2 m)|
|Vibration and shock||IEC 60068-2-6, 2.5g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 60068-2-27, 50g 11ms|
|Power supply||Three (3) 1.5 V AA IEC LR6 alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||16 hours with display ON (Typical)|
|Auto power off||Selectable modes: OFF, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||EN 61326-1, EN 61326-2 Korea (KCC): Class A Equipment (Industrial Broadcasting & Communication Equipment)   This product meets requirements for industrial (Class A) electromagnetic wave equipment and the seller or user should take notice of it. This equipment is intended for use in business environments and is not to be used in homes.|
|Size (H x W x L)||Approx. 7.3 x 2.1 x 4.1 in (185 x 54 x 104 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 0.66 lb (0.3 kg)|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA