Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Standard Kit 0564 3002 70
- Flue CO: 0 to 4000 ppm
- Measures Ambient CO
- O₂: 0 to 21 vol.%
- Pressure: -100 mbar to +200 mbar
- Rechargeable battery
- USB mains unit
- Compatible With A Range Of Testo Products
Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser
With this kit, you will be equipped for the most important measurements involving heating systems: the EN 50379, Parts 1-3 compliant testo 300 flue gas analyser is supplied with O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm, basic flue gas probe, instrument case and practical accessories.
The Testo 300 Smart Flue Gas Analyser can be used to inspect heating systems. It is equipped with an O₂ sensor and a CO sensor and is capable of performing the following measurements:
- O₂: 0 to 21 vol.%
- Flue CO: 0 to 4000 ppm
- Draught: -9.99 mbar to +40 mbar
- Pressure: -100 mbar to +200 mbar
- Temperature: -40°C to 1200°C
The multi-function handle facilitates the user’s ability to attach a variety of quick-change probe shafts (available separately) thereby expanding the Testo 300’s scope-for-use. The operator can use the Testo 300 Smart Flue Gas Analyser to inspect flue gas pipes with larger diameters via the connection of a longer probe shaft; alternatively, he/she can check measurements for systems located in hard-to-reach areas via the addition of a flexible probe. The Testo 300 Smart Flue Gas Analyser is compatible with probes designed for Testo's previous 320 and 330 Analysers.
This instrument’s extra-strong magnets ensure that it is held in place throughout the measurement period, again extending its scope-for-use. The Testo 300 Smart Flue Gas Analyser is also supplied with a rechargeable battery able to supply the tester with up to ten hours of power; this adds to the Testo 300’s versatility, testing efficiency and longevity.
Impressive Measuring Technology and Quality
- O2 sensor and H2-compensated CO sensor up to 30,000 ppm thanks to integrated fresh air dilution
- NO sensor - can be retrofitted
- Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without removing the probe – the flue gas probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- For intensive daily use: high-quality Longlife sensors for O2 and CO with a service life of up to 6 years. That means at least one sensor replacement is saved in the course of a normal working life
- TÜV-tested according to first German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated fine pressure and 4 Pa measurement for legally prescribed measurements
- Manufacturer's warranty of up to 5 years on O2 and CO sensor with product registration – without a maintenance contract
- Versatile probes and fast probe changes: take advantage of quick-change probes and the multi-functional handle for attaching a variety of probe shafts (each available to order separately). You can for instance use longer probe shafts for flue gas pipes with larger diameters or flexible probes for difficult-to-access measuring points
- Optionally available probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement
Smart, Intuitive, Efficient: Easy Operation in Day-to-Day Work
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyzer: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
- Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
- Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
- Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
- Signature function: your customer can sign measurement reports directly on the instrument
- E-mail measurement reports directly to the office or to customers via WLAN (hotspot)
- Large 5-inch HD display – enables you to see all the system's parameters immediately
- Testo interface function for direct data transfer of measuring values to industry/customer-specific software*
- Ready to use straight away: in standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button. Use it straight away with the next customer – because you no longer need to wait for the end of the zeroing phase
- Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer
The Testo 300 Smart Flue Gas Analyser Comes Supplied with:
|Standard Kit||Printer Kit||Advanced Kit|
|Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser||✔||✔||✔|
|Compact flue gas probe||✔||✔||✔|
|10 x spare filters||✔||✔||✔|
|6 x paper rolls||✔||✔|
|Testo EasyHeat PC Software||✔||✔||✔|
|Pipe clamp temperature probes||✔|
|Pressure hose connection set||✔|
ISSWWW and Testo
Testo Limited was established in 1983 as the UK subsidiary of testo and is based in Alton, Hampshire where they supply a full range of test equipment across the UK and Ireland. They are a key supplier to the Facility Management and Industrial Maintenance Sectors where they are able to provide the full range of instruments which are critical to the effective and efficient maintenance of premises, and allow compliance with all key regulations.
Testo have many innovative products to their portfolio with a modern attractive design. Aesthetic appeal isn't something usually attributed to test equipment but Testo really breaks the mould. Coupled with their pedigree as a worldwide manufacturer and supplier with a proven track record, we are confident in supplying and recommending Testo products without reservation.
|Key Features||Flue CO: 0 to 4000 ppm, Measures Ambient CO, O₂: 0 to 21 vol.%, Pressure: -100 mbar to +200 mbar, Rechargeable battery, USB mains unit, Compatible With A Range Of Testo Products|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated December 2021
Covid 19 variations
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.