Returns and Refunds
We aim to provide unrivalled customer service as standard. Sometimes it may be the case that an item ordered from us does not meet your expectations.
It is with this in mind that we offer a 30 day grace period during which a product may be returned to us for a full refund**.
*30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Selected products carry a 30-day money-back guarantee**, which can be identified with the 30-day money-back label
Before any goods can be returned to us for a refund, please call our sales team FREE on 0800 0224 060 to obtain a goods return number (credit request number).
Please download our returns request form, this should be filled in with the required information and packed with your returned item. Please make certain to include your full address and contact details.
Once your authorization number has been obtained the goods must be returned at the earliest possible opportunity and within the returns period, clearly quoting your goods return number, along with the goods return advice note.
Should you require, we can provide you with a link to our DHL service point collection, this service allows you to drop off your return at literally 1000’s of local convenience stores throughout the country, giving you the easiest and smoothest service possible.
This service is provided on request, please speak to a member of our team.
A printable returns label for your package can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
To obtain a full refund, all goods must be:
- Returned in their undamaged packaging
- Complete with all leads parts and enclosed paperwork
- In the case of software and other 'special circumstances' items (seals and packets must be unbroken)
- Should any item not be in a perfect, resalable condition the return may be refused and returned to you and/or a service charge deducted from the refund amount (to be determined upon receipt of goods).
Credit card refunds are sent immediately to your credit card company. Depending on your billing cycle, the credit should show up on your bank statement within 5-10 working days (please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuer and are outside of our control)
*Exclusions and Limitations
We aim to provide the easiest and most flexible returns policy we can. Please be aware however that certain exclusions and limitations do apply.
We cannot accept the return of the following goods under any circumstance:
- Software and related media. We can not be held responsible for software incompatibilities with your operating system, please check before opening.
- Goods that are not in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- Any software or hardware that has been activated by means of a code or serial.
- Any compressed products such as aerosols or gasses.
- Specially ordered items or products which have time-sensitive parts, e.g gas detection cells, some sensors and other items that are 'naturally degenerative'.
- Non-standard products, these may include but not limited to: specially manufactured or modified products, non-standard parts supplied in addition to another item or products that are not listed for sale at isswww.co.uk
- Electro-sensitive packed products or parts. ESD packed items come in clearly marked 'anti-static' advised packaging, the integrity of the parts may be compromised if opened.
- Any item deemed to be a 'consumable' such as but not limited to: Personal protective equipment (PPE) batteries, paper rolls, lead sets liquids or creams.
Please be aware that whilst we make every effort to provide as flexible a service as possible, any returned item/s falling outside the above stipulations will be returned to you and may also incur further service and/or handling charges.