- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
TSI Airflow Prohood Kit PH731-STA
The ProHood Capture PH731-STA Hood Kit is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles, complete with trolley and smart tablet.
It features a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications.
Offering durable, trouble-free operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package. The ProHood Capture PH731 helps you create healthy and energy efficient environments while meeting local codes, guidelines and regulations for ventilation systems.
The TSI PH731 Is Supplied With:
- 2 ft. x 2 ft. (610 mm x 610 mm) air capture hood/frame/base
- Wheeled capture hood stand
- *Smart Tablet loaded with LogDat Remote Reader & Data Logger
- Detachable micromanometer
- Swirl X Flow Conditioner
- (4) AA size rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Multi-country AC adapter
- 18 in. (46 cm) Pitot probe
- (2) Static Pressure probes
- 16 ft. (4.8 m) Neoprene tubing
- Wheeled luggage-style carrying case
- NIST traceable calibration certification
- Downloading software
- USB interface cable
- Improve productivity and reporting capabilities with the PH731 utilizing real-time communication driven by wireless Bluetooth® technology
- Easily generate reports that include comments, voice notes and photos for simple export via Gmail®
Combine this with the use of the Capture Hood Stand—turning one person balancing into a reality to:
- Effortlessly reach ceiling diffusers and grilles up to 15 ft./4.5m (with hood attached)
- Quickly move from point to point
* TSI has the discretion to change the brand and model of tablet at any time.
Capture Hood Key Features:
- Ergonomic design and ultra lightweight for easy, one-person operation
- Automatically senses and displays supply or return flows, saving time on the job
- Back pressure compensation ensures accurate readings
- Multiple hood sizes available for easy, cost-effective use across multiple jobs
- Detachable digital micromanometer offers flexibility to use in multiple applications
Detachable Micromanometer Key Features:
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow to help you meet industry standards
- Auto-zeroing pressure sensor reduces user-steps and saves time
- Automatic density correction increases reading accuracy
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Large graphic display with backlight offers easy-to-use interface
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Programmed for multiple languages
- Integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application simplifies calculations
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes downloading software with USB cable
- Accommodates optional pitot, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermoanemometer probes for use in multiple applications
- HVAC commissioning
- Clean room certification
- Troubleshooting HVAC systems
- Testing and balancing HVAC systems
ISSWWW and TSI Airflow
TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
ISSWWW have enjoyed a long and successful relationship with TSI Airflow, supplying a good number of their products every month to trade and industry sectors, where they continue to affirm themselves as a leading brand in their market.
TSI Airflow PH731-STA ProHood
|Pitot probes||0.125 to 78 m/s (25 to 15,500 ft/min)|
|Air flow probe||0.125 to 12.5 m/s (25 to 2,500 ft/min)|
|Velocity matrix||0.125 to 12.5 m/s (25 to 2,500 ft/min)|
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ±0.04 m/s (±7 ft/min)
at velocities >0.25 m/s (50 ft/min)
|Resolution||0.01 m/s (1 ft/min)|
|Differential pressure||±3735 Pa H2O (±15 in.); 37.5 kPa H2O (150 in.),
maximum safe operating pressure
|Absolute pressure||356 to 1016 mm Hg (15 to 40 in. Hg)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading ±0.025 Pa H2O (±0.0001 in.)
static and differential; ±2% of reading absolute
|Units||in. H2O, in. Hg, Pa, hPa, kPa, mm Hg, cm Hg, mm H2O, cm H2O|
|Resolution||n 0.001 Pa H2O (0.00001 in.) static and
differential; 1 mm Hg (0.01 in. Hg) absolute
|Range||42 to 4250 m3/h (25 to 2,500 ft3/min) capture hood, supply and return|
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ±12 m3/h (±7 ft3/min) at flows
>85 m3/h (>50 ft3/min)
|Units||m3/h, ft3/min, l/s, m3/min|
|Resolution||1 m3/h (1 ft3/min)|
|Range||5 to 95% RH (temperature/RH probe)|
|Sensor in base||4.4 to 60°C (40 to 140°F)|
|Temperature/RH probe||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|Instrument Temperature Range|
|Operating||4.4 to 60°C (40 to 140°F)|
|Storage||-20 to 71°C (-4 to 160°F)|
|Statistics||min, max, average and sum|
|Data Storage||25,500 samples, time and date stamped|
|Logging Interval||User selectable|
|Response Time||2 to 8 seconds, differential pressure sensor|
|Power Requirements||Four AA-size cells or AC adapter|
|Dimensions (micromanometer only)||18.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 5.8 cm
(7.4 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.3 in.)
|Weight with Batteries||PH730 0.5 kg (17 oz.)
PH731 3.4 kg (7.4 lb.)
|Pressure Connection||6.35 mm (1/4 in.) OD straight ports with
barbed ends for use with 4.76 mm (3/16 in.)
ID flexible tubing
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.