- Features & Specification
TPI DC710 Flue Gas Analyser
The TPI DC710 Flue Gas Analyser is a smart analyser that has advanced flue gas analysis features plus the ability to communicate wirelessly to the user’s smartphone.
It has a CO measurement range from 0 to 10,000ppm and a temperature measurement range from -50˚C to 1000˚C. It can measure oxygen levels from 0 to 25% and calculates values such as CO2, air free CO, excess air, and combustion efficiency.
One of the stand-out features of the TPI DC710 is its wireless Bluetooth connectivity which allows it to communicate with the user’s smartphone via the TPI app. As the analyser has no screen of its own, readings are instead displayed directly on the smartphone’s screen. This means that the user can view and control processes from a safe distance without needing long hoses as the analyser can still be hooked up right next to the combustion installation. The app also allows the creation of on-site reports and saves results to the smartphone’s memory.
The TPI DC710 has durable, sealed housing which means it can withstand the challenges of day-to-day use. It also has magnets and a hook on the back so it can be fixed in situ whilst the user controls proceedings remotely via the app.
- Carbon monoxide range: 0 to 10,000ppm
- Oxygen range: 0 to 25% O2
- Temperature range: -50˚C to 1000˚C
- Carbon dioxide calculation
- Excess air, CO air free, combustion efficiency
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Works with free TPI app on a smartphone
- Creates of on-site reports
- Magnet and hook mounts
TPI Smart App
Use the TPI app to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Save readings to a CSV file. The app allows the customer’s information to be stored and a report sent via email!
About TPI Europe
Since 1997, TPI has been striving to offer the latest technology at the most affordable price to technicians, contractors, engineers and others seeking value-based test and measurement instruments. Our mission is to become the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of low cost high-performance industrial instrumentation.
Headquartered in the heart of the “Silicon Forest” in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI combines innovation, performance, customer service and high-value in products which include: Vibration, Combustion, Pressure (manometers), Temperature, Combustible gas, Digital Multimeters, Clamp Meters, IAQ, specialty test and measurement instruments, and a wide range of accessories.
TPI DC710 Flue Gas Analyser
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.