TPI 440 Scope Plus Digital Multimeter
The TPI 440 is a hand-held oscilloscope plus autoranging DMM. The instruments large, backlit LCD display shows a reading and waveform simultaneously.
In addition to the standard functions of ACV, DCV, ACA, DCA, Ω, Diode Test and Continuity Buzzer; the 440 measures Frequency (Hz),Capacitance, Logic and Component test functions. The 440 also has RS232 output and software for interfacing with a PC is offered as an optional accessory.
The TPI 440's DMM function can be used to test DC and AC voltage to 1000V, DC/AC current to 10A, resistance to 40MΩ, capacitance to 400μF and frequency up to 2mHZ. The digital multimeter is true RMS, autoranging and has basic DC accuracy of 0.3%.
As an oscilloscope, the TPI 440 can be used to view industrial power signals such as motor controls, UPS, switching power supplies and PLC controls. This information is displayed clearly as waveform analysis, allowing the user to track voltage vertically and horizontally to detect swells, dips and unexpected errors.
The TPI 440 Multimeter Is Supplied With:
- TPI 440 True RMS Digital Multimeter/Oscilloscope
- Insulated Test Leads with Alligator Clips
- Power Supply
- NiCad Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Auto ranging digital multimeter with true RMS and 4000 count screen
- Test voltage, current, resistance, capacitance and frequency
- 0.3% basic DC accuracy
- 1MHz oscilloscope built-in - track voltage waveforms
- Trend mode - graph readings over a time period check for surges and dropouts
- Component testing mode - check the voltage and current of resistors, capacitors and transistors
- Logic test indicates transitions up to 2MHz
- Frequency counter - measure low frequency signals from 1Hz to 2MHz
- PC/Printer compatability (requires optional A402 accessory - sold separately)
- T-base button - manually adjust sweep speed (time/division) to shrink or enlarge the viewable waveform for analysis
- View industrial signals such as motor control, UPS, switching power supplies, and PLC controls with 1MHz bandwidth
- Capture noise spikes, glitches, and intermittents with 20 megasamples per second sampling rate
- Full autoranging, True RMS, DMM capabilities
- Measure resistance and test for continuity
- Continually updated display provides a live presentation
About TPI Europe
Since 1997, TPI has been striving to offer the latest technology at the most affordable price to technicians, contractors, engineers and others seeking value-based test and measurement instruments. Our mission is to become the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of low cost high-performance industrial instrumentation.
Headquartered in the heart of the “Silicon Forest” in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI combines innovation, performance, customer service and high-value in products which include: Vibration, Combustion, Pressure (manometers), Temperature, Combustible gas, Digital Multimeters, Clamp Meters, IAQ, specialty test and measurement instruments, and a wide range of accessories.
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.