We have therefore developed a versatile technical solution for inclusive testing of a wide variety of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE). The A 1632 eMobility Analyser offers both electrical safety and functional testing of EVSE, i.e. checking if the charging station/equipment can actually charge a vehicle and do so in a proper (not only safe) and efficient manner. An added feature is the diagnostic functionality of communication monitoring between the charging station and (simulated) electric vehicle for a more comprehensive analysis of any potential issues. Supported (both safety and functional testing/analysis) are charging stations with type 1 and type 2 charging connectors and mode 2 and mode 3 charging cables.
The A 1632 eMobility Analyser is a special accessory designed for diagnostic testing of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) together with supported METREL installation testers. It supports verification of electrical safety and functional testing of Type 1 and/or Type 2 EVSE as well as testing of Mode 2 and Mode 3 electrical vehicle (EV) charging cables and communication monitoring between the charging station and the EV during charging. Fully supported professional station-based and cable-based report creation with MESM software.
A 1632 eMobility Analyser Comes Supplied With:
- A 1632 eMobility Analyser
- Type 2 Male plug adapter with long CP pin (2 x Metrel connector), 2 m
- 1-phase EU - 3 phase CEE (16 A) mains cable, 2 m
- 2 mm banana to 4 mm cascade banana adapter, 1 m
- Protective bag for accessories (mounted on the case)
- Metrel eMobility App for Android*
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
*The eMobitliy App can be downloaded free of charge from Android Market.
Special Installations / Locations
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- IEC/EN 61851
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 62133
- Functional testing of EVSE via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of EVSE via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side).
- Electrical safety testing of EVSE.
- Functional testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side) and mains (input side).
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 2 EV cables with installed IC-CPD protection.
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 3 EV cables.
- Accessible inputs/outputs for connection of safety testers.
- Bluetooth communication with Metrel safety testers.
Metrel was established in 1957 as a factory for the production of electrical measuring instruments and components for the domestic market and grew from there to become one of world’s leading manufacturers of measuring and testing equipment.
We are one of the few companies in our industry that develops and manufactures products at a single location, starting with design and eding with final assembly, quality control and calibration.
An important component of our philosophy is also taking into account customer’s needs and desires and using that when designing new products and upgrading older ones. Special emphasis is given on language support and compliance with local standards for each specific market.
We are dedicated to giving our customers, technicians, engineers, safety inspectors and device manufacturers the best tools for the job and take pride in being at the cutting edge of measuring and testing technology. Advanced, dependable, rugged and accurate are just some of the terms used in conjunction with our products, which are sold through our network of distributors and trusted partners, spanning six continents and more than 70 countries.