- Features & Specification
Metrel A 1631 EV Monitoring Cable
The A 1631 EV monitoring cable is a special accessory designed for CP signal, current and voltage monitoring during Electric Vehicle (EV) charging process in conjunction with supported Metrel testers and adapters. It is equipped with a Type 2 female plug connector to connect to an EV and a Type 2 male socket outlet for connecting to Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
Metrel A 1631 Comes Supplied With:
- A 1631 EV monitoring cable
- Test lead, 1.5 m, 5 pcs (black - 3 pcs, green - 1 pc, blue - 1 pc.)
- Test lead with banana connectors, 2 mm, red, 1 m, 2 pcs.
- Application Metrel eMobility (free download from Google)
- Monitoring the AC charging process of electric vehicles with currents up to 32A:
- Monitoring the communication signal of the CP remote control *
- Monitoring of resistance in the PP pilot circuit
- Charge current value monitoring
- Voltage value monitoring
- Possibility to connect power / power quality analyzers to record parameters during the entire charging cycle (e.g. MI 2883 Energy Master, MI 2884 Energy Master XA)
- Possibility to simulate an external load (up to 13A) via banana connectors to verify the charging station's energy meters
- Monitoring the charging process of electric vehicles
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- EN 61326
- EN 61010-1
- EN 61010-2-030
- EN 61010-031
- EN 61851-1
- HD 60364-6
- EN 60364-7-722
Metrel was established in 1957 as a factory for the production of electrical measuring instruments and components for the domestic market and grew from there to become one of world’s leading manufacturers of measuring and testing equipment. They are one of the few companies in the industry that develops and manufactures products at a single location, starting with design and ending with final assembly, quality control and calibration.
Metrel A 1631 EV Monitoring Cable
|Maximum AC charging current of EVSE with type 2 connector||32 A.|
|Maximum external load on banana sockets during simulation||13 A.|
|Mains powered||230 V / 400 V 3 ~ ± 10%
50 Hz - 60 Hz, 60 VA
|Overvoltage category||300 V CAT II|
|Measurement category||300 V CAT II|
|Level of security||IP 65 (closed housing)
IP 40 (open housing)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||36 cm x 16 cm x 33 cm|
|Working temperature range||-10 ° C… 50 ° C|
|Relative humidity||90% RH (0 ° C… 40 ° C), non-condensing|
|Working height||up to 3000 m|
Updated March 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to
temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.