- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
Kewtech KT1700 Single pole Voltage Tester
Single pole hazardous voltage and phase indication
Kewtech KT1700 Includes:
- Printed Instruction Manual
- Meets international safety standard BSEN61010-1:2010
- Voltage measurement range 50–600 V AC
- Safe live phase detection
- Flashing red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 50 V AC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep indicates that the KT1700 electronics are working correctly
- KT1700 is fully functional even if wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE recommendations GS38
- First level of protectiion against electrical shock when approaching metal enclosures / potentially live metal work
- Designed to work when wearing PPE
- The identification of the live phase is more certain than using non-contact voltage indicators or similar devices.
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 18th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Kewtech KT1700 Technical Specification|
|Operating Voltage Range||50 – 600 V AC|
|Safety Compliance||BS EN 61010-1:2010|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT IV 300V|
|Batteries||2 x LR6 AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||It is recommended to replace the batteries every two years based on Standard BS EN 61557 duty|
|Operating Conditions -||18 to +55°C at 85% RH|
|Dimensions||200H x 22W x 30D (mm)|
200H x 22W x 30D (mm)
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.