- Features & Specification
KANE101 Indoor Air Quality Analyser
The Kane 101 Indoor Air Quality Analyser measures variables including ambient carbon monoxide and ambient carbon dioxide. With a Kane AFM3 probe, measurements can also include air temperature, humidity, and air flow. This allows the user to monitor air quality and make sure that flueless gas appliances such as space heaters, water heaters, and kitchen equipment are operating safely. It is particularly useful for measuring air flow and quality around commercial kitchens.
The Kane 101 is a datalogging instrument so can save up to 24 hours’ of readings in its internal memory. Results are also shown on the six-line display and a hold button freezes the current set of readings on screen. Saved readings can be recalled to the screen or printed out using a fast infrared printer.
The monitor will automatically self calibrate in order to maintain accuracy. There is also a particle filter and a water trap to help prevent damaging ingress into the Kane 101 and the sensors will last for roughly five years.
The Kane101 Comes Supplied With:
- 1x Kane101 Air Quality Analyser
- 1x Measurement Probe
- 1x Charger
- 1x Calibration Report
- 1x Detailed Information and Specification Sheet
- Six-line LCD display
- Internal memory for up to 24 hours
- Monitor flueless appliances
- Ideal for use in Commercial Kitchens
- Measures & Log Ambient Carbon Monoxide (CO) & Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Check that Flueless Gas Appliances Including Space Heaters, Water Heaters & Kitchen Equipment are Operating Safely
- Monitor Air Flow Around AIr Conditioning Units & Kitchen Extractor Fans
ISSWWW and KANE International
Since 1963, Kane International Ltd has been in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, and has a long history and broad experience designing and manufacturing portable test equipment.
Kane International is the UK’s foremost manufacturer and supplier of hand-held exhaust emissions testers and portable test equipment. Kane’s design, engineering and manufacturing skills have created a range of highly sought-after portable equipment meeting the highest standards of testing and conformity. Their customers range across Commercial and Domestic Heating Engineers, Automotive Technicians to Electrical Engineers.
Specialist Instrument Services bring you the complete range of KANE products and services and also offer both industry standard traceable and UKAS calibration if required.
|Ambient CO||1 to 1000ppm|
|Ambient CO2||200 to 4000ppm|
|Air Temperature||-20˚C to 60˚C|
|Humidity||10 to 95% RH|
|Air Flow||0.3 to 30m/s|
|Memory||Up to 24 Hours|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.