- Features & Specification
FLUKE T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester
The new T6-1000 PRO version with impressive advanced new features.
Product overview: Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester
Voltage and current on one screen
The T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester measures voltage up to 1000 V ac and current up to 200 A ac, all through the open fork and without test lead contact to live voltage. Connect the black lead to ground with the included heavy-duty alligator clip, slide the wire into the open fork and see both voltage and current at the same time. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A and 1000 V ac. Even with gloves on. It will change how you do your job.
T6-1000PRO Comes Supplied With:
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- Black AC285 SureGrip™ alligator clip
- H-T6 holster
- User documentation
- Simultaneous voltage and current display–save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time when trouble shooting motors, pumps or other equipment
- Visual Continuity™–When checking continuity, the screen automatically turns green while the beeper is on. Perfect for those times when it’s too loud to hear the beeper, when you’re wearing ear protection or when it’s too dark to easily read the screen. Visual Continuity takes the guesswork out of checking continuity.
- True-rms – Accurate voltage and current measurements, even when measuring complex signals.
- FieldSense™ technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz through open fork
- Works with most wire up to AWG 4/0 (17.8 mm/0.7” jaw opening)
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the screen for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase *
* Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years. See https://forms.fluke.com/registration-country-select for details.
|Function||Requires Test Leads||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
|FieldSense AC Voltage||Black lead||1000V||1V||±(3 % + 3 counts)  45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|AC Current||No||200.0A||0.1A||±(3 % + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|FieldSense Frequency (Hz)||No||45Hz - 66Hz||1 Hz||±(1 % + 2 counts) |
|Volts AC||Yes||1000V||1V||±(1.5 % + 2 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|Volts DC||Yes||1000V||1V||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000Ω||1Ω||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Yes||20.00 KΩ||0.01 KΩ||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Yes||100.0 KΩ||0.1KΩ||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
Accuracy(1): ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC conversions are ac-coupled, RMS responding. Accuracy (2): FieldSense specified from 16V to 1000V.
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all-important purchase.
|FLUKE T6-1000PRO General Specification|
|Calibration||1 Year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 mm x 259.3 mm x 43.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
|Fork Opening||17.8 mm (0.7”)|
|-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)
|2,000 m (6,562 feet)
10,000 m (32,808 feet)
|Relative Humidity||0 % to 90 %, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)
0 % to 75 %, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)
0 % to 45 %, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)
|Battery Type & Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C (< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)|
|Saftey||IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-2-033: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA