- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
Fluke PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window
Permanently installed voltage and current connections can be accessed without opening the panel door
The Fluke PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window enables the connection of three phase measurement equipment to energized panels, without the need to open the panel door, or wear supplemental personal protective equipment (*PPE)
Fluke PQ400 Comes Supplied With:
- PQ400 enclosure
- 4 x male-male cable 2m for connection of Fluke-17xx iFlex® current probes
- Cable marker set 3P+N+PE
- Cable ties
- Instruction sheet
How it works
The Fluke PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window is a permanently installed interface that provides technicians with near instant access to electrical panels for making critical power quality and energy measurements. The PQ400 installs using a standard step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch (114.3 mm, 4.5-inch hole diameter), and allows users to make three phase voltage, current and ground connects covering most measurement configurations.
Once installed users can simply unlock the window cover, lift the lid, and connect the voltage leads of the logger or analyzer. Then, connect the leads for the current sensors and start making critical measurements. Once complete, simply remove the voltage and current connections from the front panel interface and lock the window lid, leaving the internal connections in place for future use.
*Comply with local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment (approved rubber gloves, face protection, and flame-resistant clothes) to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Permanently connected voltage and current sensors located inside the electrical panel allow you to make power quality and energy measurements using the external access points without opening the panel door, reducing operator risk
- Voltage and current connections for three-phase voltages, neutral and ground cover most measurement scenarios
- Automatic probe detection for Fluke 1740 and 1730 series power quality and energy loggers and compatible clamps, eliminates the need to open cabinet to check the clamp model
- Full 360 degree rotation allows the PQ400 window to be oriented in any direction
- Simple installation using a step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch (114.3 mm, 4.5 inch diameter)
- CAT IV, 600V and CATIII 1,000V rating according to IEC61010-2-30
- Compatibility with standard 4mm shrouded safety-socket voltage test leads makes it easier to make voltage connections, increases safety by reducing the risk of accidently touching live electrical components, and reduces the need for purchasing specialized voltage leads
Permanently installed voltage and current connections can be accessed without opening the panel door
Quickly connect your logger or analyzer and begin taking measurements faster than ever
A standard step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch provide the simple means to quickly mount the window in the panel
The Fluke PQ400 gives you access to the critical power quality and energy data you need, all while decreasing testing time and helping you to maintain safety.
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, while increasing the safety of your personnel
- Decrease maintenance costs and reduce downtime by making critical power quality and energy measurements without opening the panel door, enabling logging and monitoring at any time—without disrupting operations
- Reduce work permit requirements and processes by reducing the hazards associated with taking measurements on open panels, saving time and effort
- Increase measurement efficiency and reduce the need for arcflash PPE1, saving time, increasing efficiency and increasing operator comfort.
- Waste water plants
- Healthcare facilities
- Plants which are heavily automated
- Semiconductor manufacturing plants
- Power utilities
- Petrochemical plants and manufacturers with continuous processes
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all-important purchase.
|Fluke PQ400 Technical Specifications|
|Maximum voltage between any voltage terminal and earth ground||1000 V|
|Maximum voltage between any current terminal and earth ground||30 V|
|General||IEC 61010-1: pollution degree 2|
|Measurement||IEC 61010-2-030: CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V|
|Outside||148 mm x 187 mm x 23 mm (W x H x D) (148 mm x 370 mm x 19 mm with cover opened)|
|Inside||140 mm x 158 mm x Di (W x H x D) Di = 58 – thickness of panel door in mm|
|Supported electrical enclosures|
|Enclosure||UL 50/NEMA environmental type 1 (Type 12 when PQ400 cover is closed)|
|Panel thickness||Max. 3.5 mm (10 gauge)|
|Operating/storage temperature||-25 °C to 60 °C (-13 °F to 140 °F)|
|Humidity||10 % to 90 % in dependency of temperature according to IEC 60721-3-3 Class 3K6 (modified):-25 °C to 35 °C: 10 % to 90 %, 50°C: max. 35 %, 60°C: max. 23 %|
|Operating||2,000 m (up to 4000 m derate to CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V)|
|Rating||IEC 60529: IP67 with cover closed, IP50 with cover opened and all connectors attached|
|Vibration||IEC 60068-2-6 , MIL-PRF28800F: Random vibration class 2|
|Weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lb)|
|Number of inputs||5 (A/L1, B/L2, C/L3, N, and earth/ground)|
|Wire gauge||Solid/flexible: 0.25 mm2 to 1.5 mm2 (AWG 24 to AWG 16)|
|Voltage||Max. 1000 V|
|Fuse||2 A 1000 V 1.5 A²s, 10 kA IR (A/L1, B/L2, C/L3, N)|
|Connectors||5x 4 mm safety terminals, 3x red for A/L1, B/L2, C/L3, 1x black for N, 1x green for earth/ground|
|Load current||Max. 1 A rms|
|Connectors||5x 4-pin circular compatible with Fluke 354x FC, 173x, and 174x power and power quality loggers (these loggers can all be power from the measured voltage up to 500V)v|
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.