- Delivery (updated)
Fluke 378 FC TRMS Non-Contact Voltage AC-DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
Voltage, current and Power Quality measurements with FieldSense™ technology
The Fluke 377 FC and 378 FC true-rms clamp meters use FieldSense™ technology to make testing faster and safer, all without contacting a live conductor. You get accurate voltage and current measurements through the clamp jaw. Simply clip the black test lead to any electrical ground, put the clamp jaw around the conductor and see reliable, accurate voltage and current values on the display.
Power quality indicator shows whether a problem is in the equipment or the power line (378 FC only)
The 378 FC clamp meter includes a unique PQ function that senses power quality issues automatically. When making FieldSense measurements, the 378 FC will detect and display power quality issues, relating to current, voltage, power factor or any combination of the three. Now you can quickly determine if an upstream supply problem exists, or if there is a downstream equipment problem.
Fluke 378 TRMS Clamp Meter Comes Supplied With:
- Fluke 378 FC True-rms Non-Contact Voltage AC/DC Clamp Meter
- TL224 Test Leads
- TP175 TwistGuard™ Test Probes
- AC285 black grounding clip (1 only)
- i2500-18 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes 18 inch (48 cm)
- TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger
- Premium Carrying case
- Quick reference guide
The Fluke-377 FC/E and Fluke-378 FC/E Clamp Meters have 4 unique capabilities that set them apart from other clamp meters:
- 1. Voltage and Current Measurements with FieldSense™ technology Measure true-rms voltage and current readings without making any metallic contact to a live conductor using FieldSense™- a Fluke-patented technology. The dual display allows voltage and current measurements to be viewed simultaneously.
- 2. Complete 3-phase measurements in quick, easy steps No more hand-written notes or complicated math. Simply clamp the jaw over each of the three-phase conductors and get a full set of phase-to-phase voltage and current measurements on the clamp. Phase rotation information is also autocalculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software.
- 3. Power quality indicator monitors equipment for power-related issues The Fluke-378 FC/E includes a unique PQ that senses power quality issues related to voltage, current and power factor automatically. Now you can quickly determine if an upstream supply problem exists or if there is a downstream equipment problem.
- 4. Record, analyze, share results with Fluke Connect® software Automatically record all measurements, see the full set of 3-phase readings at a glance, collect data over time for preventive maintenance, share results and questions with coworkers.
Complete 3-phase measurements in quick, easy steps
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated
- Displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect software
- Phase rotation calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
Measure extremely high current with iFlex™ probe
- Use the included iFlex flexible current probe to measure ac current as high as 2500 A. The iFlex probe provides access to large conductors in tight spaces.
Easy to see, easy to use with included tools
- Your job will get easier when you use the 377FC and 378 FC clamp meter:
- The display turns green when a stable FieldSense measurement is detected.
- Visual Continuity provides a bright green screen for easy detection of continuity in noisy work areas.
- The TPAK magnetic hanging kit, with 9 inch (23 cm) hanging strap, lets you hang your clamp wherever you need: to a steel cabinet door; around a pipe; on a nail or screw head.
- The included carrying case holds the clamp, iFlex probe, test leads and the included black grounding clip.
Record, analyze, share results with Fluke Connect™ software
- With Fluke Connect software you can remotely log, trend and monitor measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults. Fluke Connect also allows you to gather data as the basis for a preventive maintenance program.
- Electrical contractors
- HVAC technicians
- Field service engineers
- Maintenance technicians
- Checking if a circuit is live before starting work
- Measuring individual voltages and determine component resistances up to 60 kΩ
- Checking circuit loading at panelboards (including feeder cables, branch circuits, and neutrals) and the integrity of a grounding circuit
- Generator / Motor / Chiller Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Installation of HVAC motor and compressor
- Determining intermittent faults in assembly machinery
- Identifying efficiency in motors and drives to determine motor or drive capacity
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all-important purchase.
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.