- Features & Specification
FLIR ONE Pro LT Personal thermal imager for your smartphone
With choice of USB-C or Micro USB connector for Android Devices.
Please see our other listing for Apple supported model.
Important please note:
Please note that the Android version of the Flir ONE Pro comes with 2 available USB socket types, Micro USB an USB Type C.
Micro USB is generally the more popular of the two socket types at this time. USB Type C is an emerging technology and should become much more widely used in the near to mid term future. If you are unsure of your device's socket type please consult the manual for the device or give us a call on 0800 0224 060 and we'll be happy to assist.
FLIR ONE Pro LT has the power to find hidden problems faster than ever. With the enhanced resolution of FLIR VividIR™ processing, added perspective of FLIR MSX®, and the convenience of the OneFit™ adjustable connector, FLIR ONE Pro LT works as hard as you do. Whether you're a professional or just focused on DIY projects, the FLIR ONE Pro LT has the powerful features you need at an affordable price.
Whether you’re an electrician, a building contractor or realtor FLIR ONE Pro LT gives you and your customers the information they need to make important decisions thanks to FLIR’s VividIR™ image enhancement. See the heat differences that go along with missing, damaged, or inadequate insulation, building envelope air leaks, and moisture intrusion or damage for yourself, and cut down on guesswork. It can help you quickly find the sources of energy loss, destructive water damage, and structural issues, plus you can show your customers evidence of the problems – and repairs – so that you can work faster and more efficiently.
Many common electrical problems create excess heat. This makes finding potential electrical issues quick and easy the FLIR ONE Pro LT. Plus, you can get accurate, non-contact temperature measurement while staying a safe distance from energized equipment to provide the vital information you need to accurately diagnose a problem.
- Electrical Inspection & Maintenance
- Home & Building Inspection
- HVAC & Plumbing
- DIY Enthusiasts
Image Detail & Clarity
With a 1440x1080 resolution, and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro LT gives you the ability to see more detail, measure smaller components from farther away, and work more safely around energized equipment.
Wide Measurement Scope
FLIR ONE Pro LT's wide temperature range means you can measure temperatures between -4°F and 248°F (-20° to 120°C). With up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest, FLIR ONE Pro LT gives you added on-the-go image analysis and reporting capability.
FLIR ONE Pro LT’s MSX feature takes the edge detail from the color camera and embosses it on top of the thermal image, so you get more image detail than ever in a single image. The Flir ONE Pro allows independant use of both the visual and the thermal imaging lens.
The revolutionary OneFit adjustable-height connector ensures that your FLIR ONE Pro LT will fit your phone or tablet, even when it’s in a compatible case. With OneFit you won’t have to choose between thermal vision and protecting your device.
FLIR ONE Pro LT is built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day. Rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters, FLIR ONE Pro LT is built to last.
FLIR ONE App
The upgraded FLIR ONE App is smartwatch compatible, unlocks additional “pro” camera features to give the best image possible, includes in-app Tips & Tricks videos, and is compatible with FLIR Tools for easy reporting right from your smartphone.
The app is free to download from the respective app store for both Apple and Android devices.
- Non-Operating Temperature
- -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range
- -20°C — 120°C (-4°F — 248°F)
- Spot Meter
- Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD
- 100 mK
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)
- Android Micro USB or USB-C variants
- Adjustable MSX distance
- 0.3 m — Infinity
- Battery charge monitor
- 0 — 100%
- Capture modes
- Video, Still image, Time lapse
- File Formats
- Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
- Video and Still Image Display/Capture
- Saved as 1440 × 1080
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Female USB-C (5V/1A)
- Male Lightning
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Emissivity Settings
- Matte: 95%, Semi-Matte: 80%, Semi-Glossy: 60%, Glossy: 30%
- Mechanical shock
- Drop from 1.8 m
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C — 35°C (32°F — 95°F) , battery charging 0°C — 30°C (32°F — 86°F)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Fixed 15 cm — Infinity
- Frame Rate
- 8.7 Hz
- General Description
- Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX
- 55° ±1° / 43° ±1°
- Thermal Resolution
- 80 × 60
- Thermal Sensor
- Pixel size 17 µm, 8 — 14 µm spectral range
- Visual Resolution
- 1440 × 1080
- ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- Battery charge time
- 40 min
- Battery life
- Approximately 1 hr
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.