- Features & Specification
FLIR DM66 TRMS Multimeter With VFD Mode
The DM66 digital multimeter is ideal for automation field service or electronics technicians, providing a comprehensive feature set including low impedance (LoZ) mode, frequency, diode, capacitance, and a Type K thermocouple input for temperature measurement. The multimeter combines rich features, precise measurements, and quality construction into a tool of exceptional value. Easy to use and built to last, the DM66 offers long-term stability for everyday use.
It is very easy to operate the FLIR DM66 thanks to its clearly-labelled selector dial and simple push buttons. It is capable of minimum/maximum/average recording and has an autoranging function to ensure the best possible precision over the pertinent measurement range, although the user can also select the range manually. The large backlit screen shows digital readouts for each parameter and it has a 5/s measurement rate. The user can also recall previous measurements in order to compare them with previous patterns.
The FLIR DM66 Comes Supplied With:
- FLIR DM66 Multimeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- Silicone test leads
- Crocodile clips
- Soft carrying case
- Safely check voltage using non-contact voltage detection
- Measure both AC/DC voltage and AC/DC current (a, MA, μa)
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions, including variable-frequency drive, voltage, LoZ mode, frequency, resistance/continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature (type K thermocouple)
- Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic systems
- One-handed operation—compact and ergonomic design with easy-to-access buttons
All the Features You Need in One Tool
Rich feature set ideal for various electrical applications.
- Safely check voltage with non-contact voltage detection
- Measure both AC/ DC voltage and current (A, mA, μA)
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions including variable-frequency drive (VFD) mode and voltage range up to 600V
Fast Efficient Testing and Troubleshooting
Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic systems.
- Operate the meter with one hand, thanks to compact design and easy-to-access buttons
- Work efficiently using integrated non-contact voltage detector with a flashing backlight and audible indicator
- Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
Tough, Reliable, High Quality
High-quality measurements, long-term stability, and reliability ensure years of safe, accurate and trouble-free operation.
- Take the meter with you anywhere - 2m drop-tested and IP40 rated
- Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V Safety Category Rating
- Make your job easier with helpful features including auto power off, MIN-MAX-AVG, relative mode, and data hold
- Commercial Electricians
- Automation Field Service
- Electronics Repair Technicians
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|AC/DC LoZ Volts||600.0V (±2.0%)|
|Frequency Counter||50.00kHz (±0.1%)|
|Temperature, Type-K Thermocouple||-40 to 752.0°F (±1.0% + 2.0°F)
-40 to 400.0°C (±1.0% + 1.0°C)
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.