- Features & Specification
FLIR DM64 HVAC TRMS Digital Multimeter
The FLIR DM64 is the right choice for professionals who install, inspect, and maintain HVAC systems. It includes microamp measurement to test flame sensors, LoZ mode to prevent ghost voltage, measures capacitance and frequency, and features a Type-K thermocouple input for temperature measurement. A flashing backlight and audible indication simplify the task of checking wiring connections and switch operation in noisy work environments; and probe-contact voltage detection helps you more precisely identify live wires.
- Safely check voltage using non-contact voltage detection
- Measure both AC/DC voltage and AC/DC current (a, MA, μa)
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions, including variable-frequency drive, voltage, LoZ mode, frequency, resistance/continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature (type K thermocouple)
- Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic systems
- One-handed operation—compact and ergonomic design with easy-to-access buttons
Everything You Need in One Tool
Rich feature set is ideal for HVAC professionals.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Assess temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Test flame sensors with microamps feature
- Readily and precisely identify live wires with probe-contact voltage detection
Fast & Efficient Inspections
Designed to make your job easier.
- Work quickly and comfortably thanks to user-friendly design, intuitive interface, and enhanced ergonomics
- Easily identify deviations from normal conditions by comparing new readings to stored data
- Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
Tough, Stable & High Quality
This all-in-one tool is built to last.
- Swap batteries easily from the "no-tool" battery compartment
- Durable and drop-tested, with an IP40 ingress protection rating
- Safety rated to CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V
- Rely on the protection of FLIR’s Limited Lifetime warranty
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|ontinuity Check||30Ω and 480Ω|
|Measuring Rate||5 samples per second|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V|
|Temperature, Type-K||Range: -40.0 to 752.0°F / -40.0 to 400.0°C Accuracy: ±1.0% + 2°F / ±1.0% + 1°C|
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.