- Features & Specification
FLIR CM46 TRMS Clamp Meter With DC Current
The FLIR CM46 clamp meter is designed for commercial and residential electricians. Featuring both AC/DC measurement, the meter is equipped with a bright backlit display for use inside electrical panels. Accu-Tip™ technology delivers amperage measurements on smaller-gauged wires more accurately — to a tenth of a digit. The meter also offers MAX/MIN/AVG recording; measures DCµA, temperature, capacitance, and frequency; and has electrical field detection to help you determine voltage presence and relative strength of the field.
A high precision, professional-grade clamp meter suitable for measuring both AC/DC current up to 400A, the FLIR CM46 delivers high accuracy results even when testing on irregular AC waveforms, thanks to true RMS included as standard. Generous jaw opening of 30mm means the CM46 can be used in a wide variety of applications and FLIR's unique Accu-Tip mode allows you to measure on smaller-gauge wires with exceptional levels of precision.
The FLIR CM46 Comes Supplied With:
- FLIR CM46 Clamp Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Type K Thermocouple Probe
- Detailed Information and Specfication Sheet
- Upgraded version of FLIR's CM42 and CM44 clamp meters with AC/DC current mode
- Measure both AC and DC current up to 400A
- 30mm jaw opening
- Accu-Tip technology allows precise current measurements on smaller-gauged wires
- AC/DC voltage measurements with low pass filter up to 600V
- Frequency measurements from 40 to 400Hz
- Resistance measurements to 60kΩ
- Capacitance measurements to 2500μF
- Diode/continuity tests
- Temperature measurements (using temperature probe) from -40 to 400°C
- MAX/MIN/AVG modes - calculate the maximum, minimum and average values taken over a period of time
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current values shown on the screen
Precise, accurate measurements
High accuracy and resolution in small panels
- Accu-Tip enables more accurate amperage measurements on smaller-gauged wires
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording, and frequency and diode measurement
- Data hold, zero function, and low pass filter for voltage measurement
Engineering you can have confidence in
Built rugged to last you for years to come
- Durable to withstand a 1 meter drop, and operates at -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Large, bright backlit display makes readings easy to see
- Tough, over-molded, easy-to-grip design and slim, portable size
Professional performance at an affordable price
Provides all the critical features you need
- Built to accept up to a 30mm max conductor
- Electrical field detection determines if voltage is present and the relative strength of the field for safety
- True RMS professional clamp meters
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|Model Number||FLIR CM42||FLIR CM44||FLIR CM46||Basic Accuracy|
|AC Voltage (Digital Low Pass Filter/VFD)||600V||600V||600V||±1.0%|
|Clamp-On AC Current (50-100Hz, 100-400Hz)||400A||400A||400A||±1.8% (50-100Hz)
|Accu-Tip Clamp-On AC Current||60A||60A||60A||±1.5%|
|Clamp-On DC Current||-||-||400A||±2.0%|
|Accu-Tip Clamp-On DC Current||-||-||60A||±2.0%|
|Temperature||-||-40 to 400°C||-40 to 400°C||±1.0%|
|Display||3-5/6 digits, 6000 counts|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Continuity||10Ω< & <250Ω|
|Category||CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V|
|Non-Contact Voltage Detector||Yes|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.