- Features & Specification
Flir A65sc-BTTK-30 Infrared Camera Benchtop Test Kit
Real-Time Thermal Imaging and Analysis for Machine Vision and Test & Measurement.
The FLIR compact A-Series thermal cameras are compact enough to fit in the tightest spaces on your production line and affordable enough to integrate and synchronize en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. Designed specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
The FLIR A65sc Benchtop Test Kit is the perfect choice for engineering and science labs where size constraints are critical. The uncooled VOx detector offers longwave imaging with thousands of temperature measurement points across your target, for more reliable and comprehensive results than with a thermocouple or spot pyrometer. Together with the kit’s lens choices and advanced analysis software, the A65sc kit is the most dependable temperature measurement solution for industrial and R&D labs.
- Extremely affordable - The FLIR compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit. From now on price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- GigE VisionT™ standard compatibility - GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamT™ protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR compact A-Series plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization - Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- Entry Level Reserch and Development
- Process Monitoring
- Industrial Labs
- PCB and Circuit-board Analysis
FLIR ResearchIR is aimed at R&D-Science users of thermal imaging cameras with a cooled or uncooled detector. FLIR ResearchIR takes the most out of your thermal imaging camera and allows high speed recording and advanced thermal pattern analysis. ResearchIR is the perfect tool for industrial R&D labs.
FLIR ResearchIR key features:
- View, record and store images at high speed
- Post-processing of fast thermal events
- Generate time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences
- Advanced Start/Stop recording conditions
- Unlimited number of analysis functions (Spot, Line, Area)
- File organizer
- Zoom & Pan allows a closer look
- Multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plot
Flir A65sc Kit includes:
- Infrared camera with lens
- Focus adjustment tool, base support
- Gooseneck table stand
- Hard transport case
- PoE Injector (power over Ethernet)
- Power and Ethernet cables
- FLIR ResearchIR: Real-time image/data logging and plotting software
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|FLIR A65scBTTK-30 Test Kit|
|Minimum Spot Size||100 micron|
|Reserch IR Software Included||Yes|
|Sensitivity||<0.05°C @ +30°C/50mK|
|Time v Temperature Plotting||Yes|
|Digital Data Streaming to PC||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Accuracy||±5°C (±9°F) or ±5% of reading|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to +135°C (-13F to +275°F) / -40°C to +550°C (-40°F to +1022°F)|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.