- Features & Specification
Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
Checking co levels is as easy as pushing just 1 button on the model C010, which measures up to 1,000 ppm.
An audible indicator increases in tone starting at 35 ppm. The higher the concentration of co, the faster the alarm will sound. Above 200 ppm, the alarm will sound continuously. A backlight on the display can be used for low light areas. Additional features include: max hold, data hold, and auto-power-off. The meter comes complete with a 9-volt battery, protective holster, and case.
The Extech CO10 Is Supplied With:
- Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
- 9V Battery
- Protective Rubber Holster
- Carrying Case
- Pocket-sized and easy to port from test to test
- One button operation makes using the tester easily
- Easy to read 1999 count backlit display
- Shows CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm
- Built-in continuous alarm indicators
- Backlight for using the tester in darkened conditions
- MAX hold function
- Data hold function
- Auto shut down function
ISSWWW and Extech
ISSWWW is a trusted stockist of Extech products including LED Light Meters, Video Borescopes and Advanced Clamp Meters. With a reputation for innovative products, Extech’s products offer patented design with features, functions and reliability at an affordable price.
Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide Meter
|Measurement range||0-1000 ppm|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±10 ppm (whichever is greater)|
|Sensor Type||Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific (CO)|
|Sensor Life (Typical)||3 years|
|Warm-up Period||<2 seconds|
|Power supply||9V Battery (NEDA 1604 or IEC6F22)|
|Battery life||Approx. 50 hours with alkaline battery|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 99% RH (non condensing)|
|Dimensions||160 x 56 x 40mm (6.3 x 2.2 x 1.57")|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.