- Features & Specification
Emlite ECA2 kW Hr Single Phase Generation Meter
The emlite single phase meter provides a compact solution for many metering applications. Fully approved in accordance with the Measuring Instruments Directive (MID), this highly accurate meter may be used for utility billing or micro-generation metering.
- Fully MID approved
- Measures Import and Export Active Energy
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Optical port for configuration or meter reading
- Pulsed Output version available
The ECA2 single phase meter is one of the worlds most compact metering devices allowing the unit to be used in metering installations where space is at a premium.
The meter provides measurement of active (kWh) energy in both import and export directions with registers shown on the large easy to read LCD display. The display features 8×3.5mm characters and can be configured to auto cycle any of the available registers or remain static with only a single register viewable.
The meter features an optical port conforming to IEC 629056-21 allowing meter readings to be collected electronically using a standard probe and software tool. The port also allows configuration of the meter.
The electronic meter is highly reliable and capable of withstanding high voltage events and overcurrent without failure. The meter is resistant to tamper with reverse energy fraud detection and sealing for life.
High quality solid brass cable terminals are used allowing 100 Amp operation.
To enable the connection of energy management systems, an electronic pulsed output version is available. The pulsed output connects onto two auxiliary terminals in the main terminal block.
Emlite is an advanced technology company providing smart metering solutions for many applications including Residential smart metering, Micro-generation metering, Prepayment and energy monitoring among many others.
Emlite’s expert design teams specialise in building complex metering products and bespoke design solutions. Via their lean and efficient ISO 9001 manufacturing systems Emlite delivers optimisation throughout it’s value chain.
|Voltage withstand:||415V (maximum 6 hours)|
|Basic current (Iref):||5, 10, 15 and 20A|
|Max current (Imax):||100A (140% overcurrent)|
|Accuracy:||Class B (1%), to EN 50470 1-3|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to +70°C|
|Ingress protection:||IP52, to BS EN 60529|
|Terminal arrangement:||BS 7856|
|Main Terminal size:||8.2 mm diameter|
|Terminal Construction:||Solid brass|
|Height x Width x Depth:||91mm × 125mm × 40mm|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.