- Features & Specification
Druck PV210-DPI104 Pneumatic Test Kit with DPI104
Druck PV210-DPI104 Low-Pressure Pneumatic Test Kit 2 bar (30 psi) kit with BSP fittings and PV210 Test Pump (Gauge Model).
The GE Druck PV210 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control.
Druck DPI 104 digital pressure gauge combining precision and functionality in a compact and robust package. A reliable, economical solution for a range of pressure sensing applications.
The Druck PV210-DPI104 Is Supplied With:
- Druck DPI104 digital pressure gauge
- Druck PV210 pneumatic hand pump
- Seal kit
DPI 104 Digital Pressure Gauge Features:
- Pressure range: 0 to 10 psi (700 mbar) gauge
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- 0 to 5V analog output
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
PV210 Low-Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump Features:
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pressure Range: 0 to 45 psi (0 to 1250 inH₂O)
- Vacuum range: 0 to 27 inHg
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- Fine adjust vernier for generating extremely low pressures
- Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Fine control needle valve for pressure release
- Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- Equipped with NPT fittings
- Lightweight, handheld, and easy to use
ISSWWW and Druck
ISSWWW are a proud distributor of Druck products, with a range of pressure meters and gauges including Hydraulic Hand pumps, Portable Calibrators and Handheld Pressure Indicators, all essentials for high performance and accurate results. Druck is part of the GE Measurement network which is improving the health of industry with smart and predictive solutions.
Druck PV210 Pneumatic Hand Pump
|Pressure Range||0 to 1250inH20, 0 to 45psi|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 27inHg|
|Relief Valve Adjustment||20inH20 to maximum pressure|
|Materials||Bright nickel-plated brass, anodised aluminium, phosphor bronze, nitrile seals, nylon hose|
|Dimensions (H x W)||6.7 inches to 1.8 inch diameter|
Druck DPI104 Pressure Test Gauge
|0-30||0-2||G* or A||0.001||0.1||32||2.2|
|0-100||0-7||G* or A||0.01||0.1||111.7||7.7|
|0-300||0-20||G* or A||0.01||1||319||22|
|0-1000||0-70||G* or A||0.1||1||1117||77|
|*All gauge models will respond to negative pressures
**0.15% FS for 10 psi (700 mbar range).
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.