- Features & Specification
Druck PM620 Pressure Modules Gauge Range
The PM 620 is the latest development in digital output sensor technology incorporating a number of key innovations to allow pressure re-ranging of compatible equipment. A simple screw fit makes both the pressure and electrical connections without the need for tools, sealing tape, cables or plugs and digital characterisation allows interchangeability without set-up or calibration.
Available in gauge or absolute pressure versions with an intrinsically safe series also available.
Please choose you desired pressure range and type from the drop down menu at the order point.
• Fully interchangeable with no need for set-up or calibration
• Simple screw fit - hand tight no tools required
• Ranges from 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2 O to 15000 psi)
• Accuracy from 0.005% FS
MC 620/G Module Carrier (Available Separately)
• 2 independent pressure channels
• Intrinsically Safe Version Available
• Simple to re-range
• Pressure protection The MC 620/G module carrier attaches to the head of the DPI 620/G to provide two independent pressure measurement channels. These can be fitted with any PM 620 pressure module from 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2 O to 15000 psi). A simple screw fit means no tools are required and ensures both a high integrity pressure seal and a reliable digital interface. Even the pressure adapters are interchangeable and only require a finger tight fit. The carrier is designed for pressure safety and will automatically seal if a module is not fitted or if the user attempts to remove it.
ISSWWW and Druck
ISSWWW are a proud distributor of Druck products, with a range of pressure meters and gauges including Hydraulic Hand pumps, Portable Calibrators and Handheld Pressure Indicators, all essentials for high performance and accurate results. Druck is part of the GE Measurement network which is improving the health of industry with smart and predictive solution
Druck PM620 Pressure Modules Gauge Range
|Maximum Intermittent Pressure||2 x FS|
|Maximum Working Pressure||110% FS|
|Sealing||IP 65 (Protected against dust and jets of water)|
|Operating Temperature||-10° - 50°C (14° - 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20° - 70°C (-4° - 158°F)|
|Humidity||0 - 90% without Condensation|
|(Def stan 66-31, 8.6 cat III)|
|Shock and Vibration||BS EN 61010:2001; Def stan 66-31, 8.4 cat III)|
|EMC||BS EN 61326-1:2006|
|Electrical Safety||BS EN 61010:2001|
|Pressure Safety||Pressure equipment Directive Class|
|Size and Weight||100mm x 65mm 48mm, 100g|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.40 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.