- Features & Specification
Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power and Energy Logger KIT
Ergonomic, magnetized and suitable for all types of cabinets, PEL103 loggers provide all the power and energy measurements simultaneously. This Promo kit comes with a FREE Lenovo TAB7 Android Tablet and Chauvin Arnoux Dataview Software.
Optimize your energy efficiency with PEL103 Power and Energy Logger. Offering much more than simple energy metering, our PEL103 electrical measuring instrument records electrical consumption while measuring and analysing the power supplied.
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Is Supplied With:
- Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power & Energy Logger
- FREE Lenovo TAB7 Android Tablet
- FREE Chauvin Arnoux Dataview Reporting Software
- Self Powering Adaptor
- PEL Transfer Software
- 3 x MA193 200mm Flexible Clamps
- 4 x Magnetized Probes with Reeling Boxes
- 4 x Crocodile Clips
- 2GB SD Card
- SD Card to USB adapter
- Set of Rings and Inserts
- 1.8m Mains Power Cable
- 1m USB Cable
- Multifix Mounting Systems
- Operating Manual (on CD)
- Carry Case
- Single-phase, split-phase and three-phase installations
- Installation without cutting off the mains power supply
- Harmonic analysis up to the 50th order
- Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB Communication
- Automatic recognition of the sensors connected
- Recording on SD card
- Real-time communication with a PC and analysis with the PEL Transfer software
Measuring The Savings:
When installed for long periods as fixed instruments in cabinets, PEL103 loggers constantly monitor all the active, apparent and reactive power values on the electrical network. Any threshold overruns can then be detected instantly.
With the DataView® software for automatic generation and printing of reports, balance sheets, graphs and summaries, users can act quickly on the cause of this overconsumption, which will lead to higher bills. Indeed, any overruns of the subscribed power will lead to higher bills.
- 0.2 % accuracy class
- Measurement of power indices, PF, THD, hour meter, min/max, etc.
- Measurement of all power values
- Measurement from DC up to 400 Hz
- Energy measurement and costing
- Voltage up to 1,000 V
- Communication via Ethernet, Bluetooth and SD card
- Simple to set up without opening the electrical network
- Configuration in record time
- Recording on SD card
PEL103 Promotional Deal
For a limited time only, the Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 comes with free accessories.
Lenovo TAB7 Android Tablet - Simple and reliable measurements anywhere - use the Lenovo TAB 7 tablet to view reports in real time. Compatible with the PEL Android App and Chauvin Arnoux DataView Software.
Chauvin Arnoux Dataview Software - Enhance your measurements and testing with a FREE copy of the Chauvin Arnoux Dataview reporting and analysis software (normally £495). Install and use on your free Android tablet!
About Dataview Software:
The DataView® software is an essential tool for configuring and performing measurements, viewing data in real time, recovering recorded data and creating standard or customized measurement reports.
The simple-to-use DataView® software automatically recognizes the instrument connected to the PC and gives the user direct access to the data recorded in the instrument, its configuration and the real-time data.
DATAView® automatically generates measurement reports or creates new customized reports on request. This tool also offers a large number of additional functions for greater user comfort or for more detailed analysis: a zoom on the graphs to analyse certain parts more closely, display of various recorded parameters on request, export of stored data into Excel, linking and integration of objects (OLE), etc.
The instruments are connected to the PC via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth, depending on the model.
The following minimum configuration is required:
- Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit)
- 2GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit)
- 80MB space on hard disk (200MB recommended)
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux
The Chauvin Arnoux Group of companies, incorporating the Metrix and Multimetrix brands are synonymous with design and production of the finest quality products for the electrical testing industry, covering a diverse sector of the market for over 100 years. From their awarded Digiflex current sensors, universal testers, multimeters, network and power analysers, right up to laboratory instrumentation and beyond.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux have enjoyed a close working partnership for many years and we supply many of their products to trade and industry the world over.
Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power and Energy Logger
|Installation Types||Single Phase, Split Phase, Three Phase with or without neutral
and many other specific configurations
|Number of Channels||3 voltage inputs/ 3 current inputs
calculation of neutral current
|Network Frequency||DC, 50Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz|
|Voltage Range||10 to 1000V AC/DC/ ±0.2% + 0.5V|
|Current Sensors Supported|
|MN93||2 to 240A AC / ±1.2& + 1A|
|MN93A||0.005A AC to 5A AC / ±1.2% + 2mA
0.1A AC to 120A AC / ±1.2% + 2mA
|C193||3A to 1200A AC / ±0.5%|
|A193 & MA193||200mA to 10kA AC / ±1.2% + 70mA|
|PAC93||10A to 1000A AC / ±1.7% + 1A
10A to 1400A AC / ±1.7% + 1A
|E3N||50mA to 10A AC/DC / ±3.2% + 70mA
100mA to 100A AC/DC / ±3.2% + 70mA
|Voltage Ratio / Current Ratio||Up to 650000V / up to 25000A|
|Power||from 10W to 10GW / from 10 var to 10Gvar / from 10VA to 10GVA|
|Energy||Up to 4EWh / 4 Evarh / 4EVAh (e + 1018)|
|Phase||Cos, tan, pf|
|Harmonics||Up to the 50th order|
|Sampling / Acquisition Rate / Aggregation||128S/period - 1 measurement per second - from 1 min to 60 min|
|Memory||SD card (SD-HC up to 32GB)|
|Communication||Bluetooth (Class 2), Ethernet, USB|
|Power Supply||110V to 250V (+10% - 15%) @ 50-60Hz and 400Hz|
|Safety||IEC 61010 600V CAT IV - 1000V CAT III|
|Dimensions||256 x 125 x 37mm without sensor|
|Casing||IP54, UL (pending)
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.