- Features & Specification
Chauvin Arnoux Microhmmeter CA6255
An easy-to-use, high-performance instrument, the C.A 6255 micro-ohmmeter tests the quality of connections with precision (resolution of 0.1 µΩ) through the use of low resistance measurements.
- Chassis-earth continuity tests.
- Surface and metallization conditions.
- Quality of contacts (switches, relays).
- Resistance of cables and windings.
- Heating of motors and transformers.
CA6255 Microhmmeter Comes Supplied With:
- 1 set of cables 3 m long terminated by Kelvin clamps
- 1 Euro mains power lead 2 m long
- 9 user’s manuals (1 per language)
- 9 simplified user’s manuals (1 per language)
- MOT (Micro-Ohmmeter Transfer) data transfer software on CD-ROM
- 1 x RS232 communication cable
- Optimized current generator on inductive objects
- Measurement up to 2,500 Ω, resolution 0.1 μΩ
- Automatic compensation of stray voltages
- Calculation of R at a reference temperature – Pt100 Ω probe
- Automatic discharge after test
- Programmable alarms
- Large backlit LCD display offering a wide range of symbols and indicators.
- Storage of up to 1,500 measurements
- Communication with a PC
- Large number of measurements:
LARGE NUMBER OF MEASUREMENTS
Chassis-earth continuity tests
Surface and metallization conditions
Quality of contacts (switches, relays)
Resistance of cables and windings
Heating of motors and transformers
VERIFICATION OF MECHANICAL CONNECTIONS
To make them easier to use and to permit new applications, new retractable 10 A KELVIN test probes are now available as accessories.
The value of a resistance varies according to the temperature. For reliable supervision allowing the comparison of measurements which are comparable because they were made in the same conditions, it is a good idea always to express a measurement in terms of a given reference temperature. You can perform this calculation by simply pressing a key.
Because an audio signal is sometimes all you need to interpret and assess a measurement, it is possible to activate a high and/or low alarm. If it is overshot, a buzzer sounds (adjustable volume).
The C.A 6255 is equipped with an internal memory capable of storing 1,500 measurements. They are memorized with two indices, OBJ (object) and TEST (test), which store the results in an ordered manner.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux
The Chauvin Arnoux Group of companies, incorporating the Metrix and Multimetrix brands are synonymous with design and production of the finest quality products for the electrical testing industry, covering a diverse sector of the market for over 100 years. From their awarded Digiflex current sensors, universal testers, multimeters, network and power analysers, right up to laboratory instrumentation and beyond.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux have enjoyed a close working partnership for many years and we supply many of their products to trade and industry the world over.
|Chauvin Arnoux CA6255 Microhmmeter Specification|
|4-wire measurement method|
|Calibre||5.0000 mΩ||25.000 mΩ||250.00 mΩ||2500.0 mΩ||25.000 Ω||250.00 Ω||2500.0 Ω|
|Resolution||0.1 µΩ||1 µΩ||10 µΩ||0.1 mΩ||1 mΩ||10 mΩ||100 mΩ|
|1-year accuracy||0.05 % + 1 µΩ||0.05 % + 3 µΩ||0.05 % + 30 µΩ||0.05 % + 0,3 mΩ||0.05 % + 3 mΩ||0.05 % + 30 mΩ||0.05 % + 300 mΩ|
|Measurement current||10 A||10 A||10 A||1 A||100 mA||10 mA||1 mA|
|Voltage drop||50 mV||250 mV||2,500 mV||2,500 mV||2,500 mV||2,500 mV||2,500 mV|
|Measurement modes||Inductive, non-inductive, non-inductive with automatic trigger|
|Temperature compensation||By temperature sensor or manual|
|Data storage||1,500 measurements|
|Communication output||RS 232 link|
|Power supply||NiMH rechargeable battery|
|Dimensions / Weight||270 x 250 x 180 mm / approx. 4 kg|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.