netAlly LinkRunner AT Network Tester - LRAT-2000
- Advanced Wiremapping
- EMC EN 61326-1
- EN 61010-1 2nd Edition
- Tests Network Data Cables
- Battery Included
- Carry Case Included
netAlly LinkRunner AT Network Tester - LRAT-2000
The LinkRunner® AT offers user-configured auto-tests for a wide range of important tasks. This network tester’s quick cable test and switch identification facilitates fast problem isolation. Test results can be automatically uploaded to the Link-Live results management cloud service to improve collaboration between network engineers and technicians, creating greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management.
- Discover nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP network with AutoTest
- Validate up to 30W 802.3af/at PSE with TruePower™ loaded Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) test
- Verify twisted-pair cable length and wire-map in a snap
- AutoTest that verifies and documents PoE, nearest switch, DHCP, DNS and Gateway service, and key devices connectivity in one go
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management via Link-Live Cloud Service
- Twisted-pair/copper cable test (LRAT-1000 and LRAT-2000 models), fiber optic testing (LRAT-2000 only)
LinkRunner AT is available in two models: LRAT-2000 and LRAT-1000. LinkRunner AT 2000 adds the following exclusive* features:
- Fiber support*
- TruePower™ PoE Power Test up to 30W*
- IPv6 support*
- Reflector support*
- More result storage: 50 instead of 10*
- Uses Li-ION rechargeable battery instead of AA battery pack
*These exclusive features cannot be added to the LinkRunner AT 1000.
The LinkRunner-LRAT2000 Comes Supplied With:
- LinkRunner AT 2000 tester
- Li-ion battery
- RJ-45 coupler
- USB cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Soft Case
The LRAT-2000-KIT Variation Comes With These Additional Accessories:
- Wireview wire mapper #1 - #6
- IntelliTone™ 200 Pro LAN Probe
Get advanced SuperVision™ for locating cables more effectively at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within bundles. The IntelliTone™ Pro Toner and Probe Kit finds the cables others can't. Offers both digital and analogue signalling all in one tool.
- Use digital mode to trace and locate data cabling safely and effectively on active networks.
- Use analogue mode to isolate individual wire pairs, and trace voice, audio, and video cabling.
Please select the LRAT-2000-KIT Option from the drop-down menu above to order this configuration.
Cable length, Wiremap, and Location
Users can easily find opens, shorts, miswires, and split pairs in three different ways:
- On non-terminated cable
- With a WireView Cable Identifier
- Check patch cord with the built-in wiremap port on the side of the LinkRunner AT
- Cable Location
Locate cable runs with toning, switch port advertisement, switch port link light blinking, and remote cable identifiers. Toning supports both analog and digital IntelliTone modes.
Discover Nearest Switch and VLAN
The LinkRunner AT uses the IEEE Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), along with the Cisco and Extreme Discovery Protocols (CDP and EDP) to display the nearest switch model, slot, port and VLAN configured.
The LinkRunner AT displays the following critical nearest switch information:
- Switch name and model
- Chassis, slot and port
- Switch IP address
- Voice and Data VLAN IDs
- Duplex and speed (actual and advertised)
- Signal Strength
- Connection (MDI or MDI/X)
- PoE voltage and power (actual and test limit)
- Graphical representation of power on pairs
The LinkRunner AT features a packet reflector mode that allows the device to be used remotely during end-to-end network path performance tests to validate LAN and WAN throughput capabilities, up to 1Gbps. The reflector mode can be configured to swap MAC and/or IP addresses. LinkRunner AT 2000 supports packet reflection for:
- OptiView® XG Network Analysis Tablet
- OneTouch™ AT Network Assistant
- EtherScope™ Network Assistant
- MetroScope™ Service Provider Assistan
TruePower™ PoE Testing - Power Over Ethernet Testing
LinkRunner AT features the ability to validate TruePower delivery before installing cameras, APs, and phones to ensure a smooth deployment. Quickly validate PoE performance by drawing actual power up to the 802.3at standard 25.5W. Load the circuit to stress switches, cabling and patch panels, all while measuring the voltage and pairs being used.
IP V4/V6 Addressing
Validate the IPv4 DHCP auto-negotiation process, subnet and DHCP server and verify IPv6 LinkLocal and Global addressing.
Key Service and Device Connectivity
LinkRunner AT can perform either a Ping or a TCP port open test to verify connectivity. The test conducted will reveal connection and response time to the default Gateway, preferred DNS server, and alternate DNS server. LinkRunner AT can connect to as many as 10 user-defined target devices, servers or services, testing using Ping, or a user-defined TCP port number. If a URL is used as the target, results will include response time and an IP address.
Verify access to secure networks using 802.1x and MAC Access Control Lists (ACL). The included LinkRunner AT Manager Software can be used to enable 802.1x and download certificates.
For over 25 years, we have been the #1 ally of network professionals worldwide. We began by making the world’s first handheld network analyzer – the LANMeter® – and have continued as industry pacesetters ever since, first as Fluke Networks® then NETSCOUT®. Now, as an independent organization owned by private investment company StoneCalibre, NetAlly continues to set the standard for portable network testing.
We are a company founded by engineers, passionate about innovation, and motivated by one purpose: to create the best test equipment possible, designed with your success in mind. Period.
Your organization relies on you to keep their networks running. And just like you, we are reliable, practical, no-nonsense experts. We are your behind the scenes partner.
|Key Features||Advanced Wiremapping, EMC EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1 2nd Edition, Tests Network Data Cables, Battery Included, Carry Case Included|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
Post-Covid service restructure
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services
rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 2:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.