- Features & Specification
Fluke 233 Remote Screen Multimeter
The new Digital Multimeter with True RMS Fluke 233 Remote Display allows maximum flexibility in demanding measurement environments. Place the removable display where you can see it and then place the multimeter at your convenience: no more juggling the leads and the meter while stretching into tight spaces. You can now take measurements in hard to reach places, where machines or electric panels are physically separated from the limit switch or isolation, or in areas where access is restricted to users as clean rooms or hazardous areas.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 μF capacitance range
- Frequency to 50 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Low power wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 10 meters (33 ft) away from the point of measurement for added flexibility. No interference with measurements
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes and augment safe electrical measurements
- Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
- Auto power off maximizes battery life
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically
- Test continuity and diodes
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight
- Battery life approximately 400 hours
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Warranty and protection||
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.