- Features & Specification
Fluke 117 TRMS Digital Multimeter and C25 CAMO Carry Case
The Fluke 117 compact True RMS multimeter is popular for use in demanding settings such as commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. It includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
The compact Fluke 117 true RMS digital multimeter is optimized to help you keep commercial buildings, hospitals and schools running right.
The advanced features of the Fluke 117 help you get the job done, quickly and safely. Integrated non-contact voltage detection helps you identify energized circuits. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers true-rms ac voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
Fluke 117 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
And check out other members of the Fluke 110 family: Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter and the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps.
The Fluke 117 Multimeter Is Supplied With:
- Fluke 117 Multimeter
- Test Leads
- 9V Battery
- User Manual
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
Get the right case for your Fluke tools. The CAMO-C25 camouflage carrying case is a durable, zippered carrying case with padding, an inside pocket, and high-quality polyester exterior. It includes a convenient hand strap and carries most of Fluke’s popular digital multimeters. It is available in five unique trendy camouflage designs and comes with a one-year warranty.
- Zippered carrying case
- Padding and inside pocket
- Five unique camouflage designs
- One-year warranty
Dimensions (HxWxD) 218 mm x 128 mm x 64mm (8.6 inch x 5 inch x 2.52 inch)
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
Fluke 117 TRMS Digital Multimeter
|Absolute Maximum DC Current Measurement||10A dc|
|Absolute Maximum AC Current Measurement||10A ac|
|Absolute Maximum AC Voltage Measurement||600V ac|
|Absolute Maximum Resistance Measurement||40MΩ|
|Absolute Maximum DC Voltage Measurement||600V dc|
|Absolute Maximum Capacitance Measurement||9.999mF|
|Functions Measured||AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, DC Current, DC Voltage, Diode, Frequency, Resistance|
|Model Number p||117|
|AC Current Measurement Resolution||0.001A ac|
|DC Current Measurement Resolution||0.001A dc|
|Resistance Measurement Resolution||100mΩ|
|AC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV ac|
|DC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV dc|
|Capacitance Measurement Resolution||1nF|
|Dimensions||167 x 84 x 46mm|
|Safety Category Level||CAT III|
|Battery Life||400 h|
|Best AC Voltage Accuracy||±1% + 3 Digits|
|Best AC Current Accuracy||±1.5% + 3 Digits|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+50°C|
|Safety Category Voltage||600V|
|Safety Category||CAT III 600 V|
|Best Resistance Measurement Accuracy||±1.5% + 2 Digits|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-10°C|
|Best DC Voltage Accuracy||±0.5% + 2 Digits|
|Best Capacitance Measurement Accuracy||±1.9% + 2 Digits|
|Best DC Current Accuracy||±1% + 3 Digits|
C25 Camo Carry Case
|222 mm (8.75in) x 140 mm (5.5in) x 64 mm (2.52in)|
The Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case is compatible with the following Fluke hand-held products:
- Multimeters: 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 27-II, 28-II, 77-4, 175, 177, 179, 83-V, 87-V, 233, 287, 289, 3000 FC
- Thermometers: 51-II, 52-II, 53-II, 54-II
- Clamp meters: 323, 324, 325
- Process calibrators and meters: All pressure modules, 726, 787, 789
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.40 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.