- Features & Specification
Fluke 116 HVAC TRMS Digital Multimeter and C25 CAMO Carry Case
Fluke 116 HVAC TRMS Digital Multimeter
Compact true-rms meter for HVAC troubleshooting. The Fluke 116 has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
The Fluke 116 Multimeter Is Supplied With:
- Fluke 116 Multimeter
- Test Leads
- 80BK Intergraded Temperature Probe
- 9V battery
- User Manual
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
Get the right case for your Fluke tools. The CAMO-C25 camouflage carrying case is a durable, zippered carrying case with padding, an inside pocket, and high-quality polyester exterior. It includes a convenient hand strap and carries most of Fluke’s popular digital multimeters. It is available in five unique trendy camouflage designs and comes with a one-year warranty.
- Zippered carrying case
- Padding and inside pocket
- Five unique camouflage designs
- One-year warranty
Dimensions (HxWxD) 218 mm x 128 mm x 64mm (8.6 inch x 5 inch x 2.52 inch)
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
Fluke 116 HVAC TRMS Digital Multimeter
|Absolute Maximum DC Current Measurement||600µA dc|
|Absolute Maximum AC Current Measurement||600µA ac|
|Absolute Maximum DC Voltage Measurement||600V dc|
|Absolute Maximum Resistance Measurement||40MΩ|
|Absolute Maximum AC Voltage Measurement||600V ac|
|Absolute Maximum Temperature Measurement||+400°C|
|Absolute Maximum Capacitance Measurement||9.999mF|
|Functions Measured||AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, DC Current, DC Voltage, Diode, Frequency, Resistance, Temperature|
|Model Number p||116|
|AC Current Measurement Resolution||0.1µA ac|
|DC Current Measurement Resolution||0.1µA dc|
|Resistance Measurement Resolution||100mΩ|
|AC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV ac|
|DC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV dc|
|Capacitance Measurement Resolution||1nF|
|Temperature Measurement Resolution||0.1°C|
|Safety Category Voltage||600V|
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±1% + 1 °C|
|Best DC Current Accuracy||±1% + 2 Digits|
|Best Resistance Measurement Accuracy||±1.5% + 2 Digits|
|Best AC Voltage Accuracy||±1% + 3 Digits|
|Battery Life||400 h|
|Best AC Current Accuracy||±1.5% + 3 Digits|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+50°C|
|Best DC Voltage Accuracy||±0.5% + 2 Digits|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-10°C|
|Safety Category Level||CAT III|
|Dimensions||46 x 84 x 167mm|
|Best Capacitance Measurement Accuracy||±1.9% + 2 Digits|
|Safety Category||CAT III 600 V
C25 Camo Carry Case
|222 mm (8.75in) x 140 mm (5.5in) x 64 mm (2.52in)|
The Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case is compatible with the following Fluke hand-held products:
- Multimeters: 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 27-II, 28-II, 77-4, 175, 177, 179, 83-V, 87-V, 233, 287, 289, 3000 FC
- Thermometers: 51-II, 52-II, 53-II, 54-II
- Clamp meters: 323, 324, 325
- Process calibrators and meters: All pressure modules, 726, 787, 789
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.