Fluke 115 TRMS Multimeter
For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 true-rms digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple operation, compact design and ease of use makes it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap.
Fluke 115 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
And check out other members of the Fluke 110 family: the Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and the Fluke 117 Commercial Electrician’s Multimeter.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE.
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
|AC millivolts1 true-rms||
|AC volts1 true-rms||
|AC amps true-rms (45 Hz to 500Hz)||
|Hz (V or A input)2||
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
2) Frequency is ac coupled, 5Hz to 30 kHz for ac voltage
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.