- Features & Specification
Fluke 113 TRMS Digital Multimeter & C25 Case
Fluke 113 TRMS Digital Multimeter
Uniquely designed for basic electrical measurements, the Fluke 113 gives users easy and safe access to all common types of electrical measurement.
The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
The Fluke 113 Multimeter Is Supplied With:
- Fluke 113 Utility Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- Rubber Boot
- 9V Battery
- User Manual
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
Get the right case for your Fluke tools. The CAMO-C25 camouflage carrying case is a durable, zippered carrying case with padding, an inside pocket, and high-quality polyester exterior. It includes a convenient hand strap and carries most of Fluke’s popular digital multimeters. It is available in five unique trendy camouflage designs and comes with a one-year warranty.
- Zippered carrying case
- Padding and inside pocket
- Five unique camouflage designs
- One-year warranty
Dimensions (HxWxD) 218 mm x 128 mm x 64mm (8.6 inch x 5 inch x 2.52 inch)
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
Fluke 113 TRMS Multimeter
|VCHEK 1,2,3||Range 6.000 V
Resolution 0.001 V
Accuracy DC, 45 to 500 Hz:2.0 % + 3
500 Hz to 1 kHz: 4.0 % + 3
|Diode test 4||Range 2.000 VResolution 0.001 VAccuracy 2.0 % + 3|
|Continuity4||Accuracy Beeper on < 20 Ω, off > 250 Ω; detects opens or shorts of 500 μs or longer|
|Ω4|| Range 600.0 Ω
Resolution 0.1 Ω
Accuracy 0.9 % + 2
0.9 % + 1
0.9 % + 1
|Capacitance4||Range 1000 nF
Resolution 1 nF
Accuracy 1.9 % + 2
1.9 % + 2
1.9 % + 2
100 μF - 1000 μF: 1.9 % + 2
> 1000 μF: 5 % + 20
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||600 V|
|Display||3 3/4-digits, 6000 counts, updates 4/sec|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18 °C or > 28 °C)|
|Operating altitude||2,000 m|
|Storage altitude||10,000 m|
|Relative humidity||95 % to 30 °C
75 % to 40 °C
45 % to 50 °C
|Battery type||9 Volt Alkaline, ANSI 1604A / IEC 6F22|
|Battery life||Alkaline: 300 hours typical, without backlight|
|Shock||1 Meter drop per IEC 61010-1-2001|
|Vibration||Per MIL-PRF-28800 for Class 2 instrument|
|Size (HxWxL)||167.1 mm X 85.1 mm X 46.0 mm (6.58 in X 3.35 in X 1.81 in)|
|Weight||13.0 oz (404 g)|
|Safety||Complies with ANSI/ISA 82.02.01 (61010-1) 2004, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1-04, UL 61010-1 (2004) and IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition for measurement Category IV, 600 V, Pollution Degree 2, EMC EN61326-1|
|EMI regulations||Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B|
|VCHEK||Input Impedance (Nominal) ~3 kΩ < 300 pF|
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kΩ Unbalanced) > 60 dB at dc, 50 or 60 Hz
Open Circuit Test Voltage < 2.7 V dc
Full Scale Voltage < 0.7 V dc
|Diode test||Open Circuit Test Voltage < 2.7 V dc
Full Scale Voltage 2.000 V dc
|Ω||Short Circuit Current < 350 μA|
Short Circuit Current < 1.0 mA
C25 CAMO Carry Case
|222 mm (8.75in) x 140 mm (5.5in) x 64 mm (2.52in)|
The Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case is compatible with the following Fluke hand-held products:
- Multimeters: 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 27-II, 28-II, 77-4, 175, 177, 179, 83-V, 87-V, 233, 287, 289, 3000 FC
- Thermometers: 51-II, 52-II, 53-II, 54-II
- Clamp meters: 323, 324, 325
- Process calibrators and meters: All pressure modules, 726, 787, 789
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.