Draper ELEC Electricians Tool Kit 89756
Comprehensive kit with robust lacquered sheet steel four tray cantilever tool box size 530 x 200 x 210mm.
The Draper ELEC Electricians Tool Kit Comes Supplied with:
- Safety spectacles
- Brick bolster with hand guard
- Junior hacksaw blades
- Retractable trimming knife
- Roll of black insulation tape
- Cold chisel with hand guard
- Flat wood bit set
- Claw hammer
- Holesaw kit
- Combined HSS and masonry drill set
- Hacksaw frame and two bi-metal blades
- Ratchet crimping tool
- Terminal assortment
- Precision screwdriver set
- Hickory shaft club hammer
- Adjustable wrench
- 7.5M/25ft measuring tape
- Assorted nylon cable tie pack
- Socket and bit set with flexible shaft driver
- VDE approved euro mains tester
- Digital multimeter
- Combined metal, voltage and stud detector
- Head lamp
- Floorboard saw
- Electricians pocket knife
- Soft grip hardpoint plasterboard saw
- VDE approved fully insulated wire stripping pliers
- VDE approved fully insulated waterpump pliers
- Mini saw with powder coated frame
- Boat level
- VDE approved fully insulated pliers and screwdriver set
- Soldering kit
- Heavy duty rubber torch
- Bevel edge wood chisel set
- Engineers file set
- Carpenters awl
The history of Draper Tools starts in 1919, when Bert Draper ran a business of trading government surplus and tools in Kingston Upon Thames. The company was known initially as B. Draper & Son Limited, and operated as a wholesaler for brands such as King Dick, as well as its own B.D.S. brand.
The company moved to the Chandler's Ford site in 1963, under the management of Bert's son, Norman Draper. The company formed international partnerships with manufacturers such as Germany's Elora and Knipex.
Draper tools are a well established tool brand offering outstanding quality at the price, aimed at the professional and DIY markets.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA