Megger ETKIT Earth Tester Accessory Bundle 6310-755
The Megger ETKIT is a a fantastic case filled with quality products for testing earth for an affordable price.
This professional earth testing kit by Megger has been designed with practicality in mind. The kit comes with its own toughened carrying case made from polyethylene in which it can be transported and carried safely in.
When they are in use the reels are fastened and held onto the handles of the spikes, all that needs to be done is for the test lead to be run out and inserted into the instrument, the other end is then plugged directly into the spike in order for the test to be taken. Once the test is complete the test leads can be easily unplugged and wound back up whilst they are still attached to the spike.
Megger Earth Tester Accessory Bundle Comes Supplied With:
- 50m red cable on cable reel
- 50m black cable on cable reel
- 30m yellow cable on cable reel
- 30m green cable on cable reel
- Earth electrode lead – 4m green
- 4mm shrouded plug and croc clip
- Auger style spikes X 4
- 50m Fibreglass measuring tape
- Toughened carrying case
- Auger styled spikes
- Easily inserted into the ground
- Insertion depth is easily determined
- Test leads simply plug in
- Screw is knurled to allow connection of the bare test cables
- Brush test lead cleaning mechanism
- Test leads are cleaned by brush as they are wound back up
- Tangling of leads is much less likely• Bird nesting of test leads when laying out is reduced
- Easy to wind reels
- Simple to use and pack away
- Tough and durable storage case
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.