Kewtech KT64DL Pro Multifunction Tester Kit
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
- Auto RCD
- Backlit LCD Display
- Non Trip Loop Testing
- Memory Function
- Auto RCD
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Memory Function
- Non Trip Loop Test
This instrument comes complete with your choice of free gift from the drop-down menu above. Choose from a calibration voucher for next
year or a 50m R2 wander lead. How about any one of the IET Guidance Notes, or a quality two-pole tester?
Whatever you choose you can be sure you're getting a fantastic deal at Instrument Sales & Service.
Kewtech KT64DL Pro 18th Edition Multifunction Tester Kit
This comprehensive kit offered by Kewtech has everything a 17th edition installer would need. Not only do you get one of the fastest, most accurate and most reliable testers on the market, but now you also get a massive selection of testing accessories as well!. All at one fantastic price!
For a full detailed list of what's included in the kit just look below. Have any questions regarding the tester or any of these units functionality then don't hesitate to get in touch.
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturers dated calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed. If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester Kit Includes:
- Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester - The easiest, fastest and most reliable tester on the market.
- Kewtech PAT Adaptor - PAT Test using your Multifunction Tester!
- Kewtech JUMP LD1 - 4 Bright Yellow Jumper Leads
- Kewtech R2 - The most successful socket tester made
- Kewtech Lightmate Kit 5 in 1 - The quickest way the test loop impedance
Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester Kit
- Easy to use – straight forward interface
- Best loop performance accuracy when benchmarked against other brands
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- UK specific RCD test, all six results are presented on one screen - unlike other international brands where you have to scroll
- Proven, accurate and reliable
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Selectable touch voltage
- Backlit display
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Complies with BS7671
Which Kewtech Multifunction Tester Kit is Right For Me?
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have a real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech has consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award-winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 17th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Key Features||Manufacturers Calibration Certificate, Auto RCD, Backlit LCD Display, Non Trip Loop Testing, Memory Function|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
For full product specifications please see the attached Data Sheet under the RESOURCE Tab.
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.