- Features & Specification
Kewtech KT64DL 17th Edition Multifunction Pro Tester Kit
This new kit offered by Kewtech has everything a 17th edition installer would need. Not only do you get one of the fastest, most accurate and most reliable testers on the market, but now you also get a massive selection of testing accessories as well!. All at one fantastic price!
For a full detailed list of what's included in the kit just look below. Have any questions regarding the tester or any of these units functionality then don't hesitate to get in touch.
Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester Kit Includes:
- Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester - The easiest, fastest and most reliable tester on the market.
- Kewtech PAT Adaptor - PAT Test using your Multifunction Tester!
- Kewtech JUMP LD1 - 4 Bright Yellow Jumper Leads
- Kewtech R2 - The most sucessfull socket tester made
- Kewtech Lightmate Kit 5 in 1 - The quickest way the test loop impedance
- Kewtech R2FL - A New and innovative testing adaptor
Kewtech KT64DL Pro Tester Kit
- Easy to use – straight forward interface
- Best loop performance accuracy when benchmarked against other brands
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- UK specific RCD test, all six results are presented on one screen - unlike other international brands where you have to scroll
- Proven, accurate and reliable
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Selectable touch voltage
- Backlit display
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Complies with BS7671
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have a real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech has consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award-winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 17th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
For full product specifications please see the attached Data Sheet under the RESOURCE Tab.
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.