- Features & Specification
Kewtech KEWISO4 Safety Isolation Unit
The ultimate solution for safe isolation procedures, with a UK specific KT1720 two pole tester. Permanently GS38 compliant with retractable probe tip sleeves. A Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window allowing the unit to be used and observed whilst in the case. The inclusion of a Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination enables you to lock out most MCB's, complete with warning labels.
The Kewtech KEWISO4 Isolation Kit Comes Supplied With:
- 1 x UK specific KT1720 two pole tester
- 1 x Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window
- 1 x Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination
- 2 x Lock-out Warning Labels
A Closer Look at the Contents:
- Ideal for those that want a dedicated voltage tester, without continuity function
- Permanently complies with GS38 with retractable probe tip shrouds
- Unique colour twin LED arrays for each voltage giving clear voltage indication
- Design to be comfortable hold easily when using PPE equipment
- Fitted with 1.4m of durable double insulated flexible test lead quality cable
- No batteries required
- Complies with the latest Two Pole Tester standard BS EN 61243-3:2010
- One size fits most MCBs and toggle type main switches
- Easy to use combination lock
- User selectable integral combination padlock for memorable combination numbers
- No need for separate lock and no keys required.
- Saves having multi piece lock out kits
- Comes with two warning labels that can be secured to the shackle and give user information
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove 690, 400, 230, 120 & 50v voltage levels
- Durable carry bag with a shoulder strap and transparent window for the proving unit. Space to carry extra tools.
|Ouput Voltage||180V in to 6.8Ω, 720V - 820V in to 10M Ω|
|Operating Conditions||-10 to 40C, 70% RH|
|Dimensions||W: 65 x H: 120 x D: 45mm|
|Voltage Range||12, 50, 120, 230, 400V AC/DC|
|Voltage Category||CAT IV 600V|
|Operating Current||Less than 3.5mA (conforms to BSEN 61010)|
|Cable||Double insulated silicone, 1.4m|
|Power Supply||Self-powered from voltage source, no batteries required|
|Duty Cycle||2 minutes on, 10 minutes off for voltages above 330V|
Updated March 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to
temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.