- Features & Specification
Kewtech KEWISO3 Safety Isolation Unit
The ultimate solution for safe isolation procedures, with a voltage only UK specific KT1780 two pole tester. Permanently GS38 with no covers to lose. A Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window allowing the unit to be used and observed whilst in the case. The inclusion of a Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination enables you to lock out most MCB's, complete with warning labels.
The Kewtech KEWISO3 Isolation Kit Comes Supplied With:
- 1 x UK specific KT1790 two pole tester
- 1 x Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window
- 1 x Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination
- 2 x Lock-out Warning Labels
A Closer Look at the Contents:
- AC & DC Voltage tests up to 690V
- Clear Oversize luminous LED indication
- 0.1 V LCD resolution display
- Soft to touch overmoulded rubber body
- Continuity Test
- Self diagnostic test
- Single Pole phase test
- Phase Rotation test
- Polarity indication
- Auto power on/off
- IP65 rating protects against Dust & Water ingress
- Designed to the new international safety standards IEC 61243-3 & IEC 61010-1
- One size fits most MCBs and toggle type main switches
- Easy to use combination lock
- User selectable integral combination padlock for memorable combination numbers
- No need for separate lock and no keys required.
- Saves having multi piece lock out kits
- Comes with two warning labels that can be secured to the shackle and give user information
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove 690, 400, 230, 120 & 50v voltage levels
- Durable carry bag with a shoulder strap and transparent window for the proving unit. Space to carry extra tools.
|Ouput Voltage||180V in to 6.8Ω, 720V - 820V in to 10M Ω|
|Operating Conditions||-10 to 40C, 70% RH|
|Dimensions||W: 65 x H: 120 x D: 45mm|
|Kewtech KT1790 Tester|
|LED Tolerance||7 ± 3V (12V LED), 18±3V (12V LED), 37.5V±4V (50V LED)
75%±5% of nominal voltage (120/230/400/690V LED)
|LED Response Time||<0.6s at 100% of each nominal voltage|
|LCD Auto/Range Resolution||300V (6.0-299.9)/0.1V, 690V (270-759AC/710DC)/1V|
|LCD Accuracy (23+/-5°C)||±1.5V (7-100V), ±1% ± 5 digit (100-690V), AC (16-400Hz), DC(±)|
|LCD Response Time||<1s at 90% of each voltage|
|Peak Current||Is<3.5mS (at 690V)|
|Internal Battery Consumption||Approx 80mA (battery 3V, measuring 690V AC)|
|Measurement Duty||30S On (Operational Time) 240S Off (Recovery Time)|
|SINGLE POLE PHASE TEST|
|Voltage Range||100-690V AC (45-100Hz)|
|PHASE ROTATION TEST|
|System||Three-phase 4-wire system
|Detection Range||0-400kΩ + 50% (23 ± 5°C)|
|Test Current||Approx 1.5μA (battery 3V, 0Ω)|
|Internal Battery Consumption||Approx 80mA (battery 3V, 0Ω)|
|Operating Reference Conditions||-15 - 55°C no condensation max 85% RH|
|Storage Reference Conditions||-20-70°C no condensation max 85% RH|
|Safety Standards||IEC 61010-1:2010, IEC 61243-3:2010, IEC 601010-031: 2008
Category: CAT III 690, CAT IV 600V pollution degree 2
IEC 61557-7: 2007
|IP Rating||IP65 (IEC60529)|
|Dimensions||243 x 64 x 26mm|
|Weight||190g (including batteries)|
|Batteries||3V (2 x 1.5V AAA/LR03)|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.