Kewtech KEWISO3 Safety isolation Unit
- GS38 Compliant
- Phase Rotation Tester
- LED Indicator
- Indication of Polarity
- Tests Up To 690v
- Case Included
- 690V Proving Unit
- Lock Out Kit Included
- Batteries Included
Kewtech KEWISO3 Safety Isolation Unit
The ultimate solution for safe isolation procedures, with a voltage only UK specific KT1780 two pole tester. Permanently GS38 with no covers to lose. A Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window allowing the unit to be used and observed whilst in the case. The inclusion of a Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination enables you to lock out most MCB's, complete with warning labels.
The Kewtech KEWISO3 Isolation Kit Comes Supplied With:
- 1 x UK specific KT1790 two pole tester
- 1 x Kewprove 3 proving unit with a transparent window
- 1 x Kewlok universal lock off device with selectable combination
- 2 x Lock-out Warning Labels
A Closer Look at the Contents:
- AC & DC Voltage tests up to 690V
- Clear Oversize luminous LED indication
- 0.1 V LCD resolution display
- Soft to touch overmoulded rubber body
- Continuity Test
- Self diagnostic test
- Single Pole phase test
- Phase Rotation test
- Polarity indication
- Auto power on/off
- IP65 rating protects against Dust & Water ingress
- Designed to the new international safety standards IEC 61243-3 & IEC 61010-1
- One size fits most MCBs and toggle type main switches
- Easy to use combination lock
- User selectable integral combination padlock for memorable combination numbers
- No need for separate lock and no keys required.
- Saves having multi piece lock out kits
- Comes with two warning labels that can be secured to the shackle and give user information
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove 690, 400, 230, 120 & 50v voltage levels
- Durable carry bag with a shoulder strap and transparent window for the proving unit. Space to carry extra tools.
|Key Features||GS38 Compliant, Phase Rotation Tester, LED Indicator, Indication of Polarity, Tests Up To 690v, Case Included, 690V Proving Unit, Lock Out Kit Included, Batteries Included|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.