ISS Custom Kit 1 | PAT Testing
Another first for ISSWWW.CO.UK, we are often asked for a kit of products or accessories that would be ideally suited to a specific task, without the need to make multiple purchases to obtain these items which is often a wasteful venture. Well, we’ve listened to our customers and this is the result, Introducing the ISS Custom Kits, a unique kit of tools that give you exactly and only what you need for the job and therefore saving you money.
Included in the ISS Custom Kit 2 | PAT Testing
- 1 x Kewtech PATADAPTER1 Portable Appliance Adaptor Box
- 1 x Kewtech EL110PATKIT 110V Adaptor Kit
- 1 x Kewtech PATLOG3 A5 PAT Testing Log Book
- 10 x Kewtech KEWSNAP2 Snap Tags (Cable Ties Not Included)
- 1 x 500 x Kewtech 500PASS Appliance Pass Labels
A look at the contents in more detail:
Kewtech PATADAPTER1 Portable Appliance Adaptor Box
- Makes a PAT out of your MFT or insulation / continuity tester
- Handy size will fit in with your testing kit
- Connection diagram for class I & class II serves as a great reminder of the connections
- Enables easy Pat Testing with an Insulation / Continuity Tester or a Multifunction Tester
- Covers all the mandatory tests demanded by the Code of Practice
- The new Code of Practice allows for 250V insulation tests. This can be a replacement for leakage tests in most cases
- Tests extension leads (in conjunction with the Kewtech R2)
- Works with all testers that use 4mm test leads including Megger and Fluke
Earth Bond – using a continuity tester - this can be used for all appliances (including IT)
Insulation at 500V or 250V using an Insulation Tester
Insulation at 500V or 250V using an Insulation Tester
Kewtech EL110PATKIT 110V Adaptor Kit
- Wired for safe testing of 110V appliances
- Quality industrial plug/socket combo
- For use with most PAT testers
- For testing 110V extension leads
- For earth bond & insulation testing of 110V appliances
Kewtech PATLOG3 A5 PAT Testing Log Book
Ideal for a single site, whether you test your own applianaces or do it for someone else - comes with a certificate to show that the testing has
been done and when the next testing / inspection is due.
- Leave a professional looking documentation on site - job finished as soon as you leave
- Reference information on how to use in conjunction with Pat Adaptor
- Includes table of protective earth conductor resistance - for quick reference
- Creates a register of PAT results for a single site
- Examples of using the log with a manual tester and the KEWTECH PATADAPTOR1
- Table of resistance for long mains leads and extension leads
- Certificate of completion
Kewtech KEWSNAP2 Snap Tags
- Ensures the integrity of your pass / barcode labels
- Secured by cable ties - very secure fixing
- Correctly sized labels included in the kit
- Note: Cable ties not included
Kewtech 500PASS Appliance Pass Labels
- Easy to use polyvinyl label- excellent durability
- Labels come 'fan folded' so they are flat and easy to write on
- Labels are kept clean in a slim cardboard carton
- Fits into Kewsnap plastic label protectors (Supplied)
- Complies to the latest Edit 4 Code of Practice
- Size 38mm x 26mm
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.