Druck PM620IS Intrinsically Safe Pressure Modules Absolute Range
The PM 620 is the latest development in digital output sensor technology incorporating a number of key innovations to allow pressure re-ranging of compatible equipment.
A simple screw fit makes both the pressure and electrical connections without the need for tools, sealing tape, cables or plugs and digital characterisation allows interchangeability without set-up or calibration.
Available in gauge or absolute pressure versions. Non intrinsically safe series also available.
Please choose your desired pressure range and gauge type from the drop-down menu at the order point.
• Fully interchangeable with no need for set-up or calibration
• Simple screw fit - hand tight no tools required
• Ranges from 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2 O to 15000 psi)
• Accuracy from 0.005% FS
MC 620/G Module Carrier (Available Separately)
• 2 independent pressure channels
• Intrinsically Safe Version Available
• Simple to re-range
• Pressure protection The MC 620/G module carrier attaches to the head of the DPI 620/G to provide two independent pressure measurement channels. These can be fitted with any PM 620 pressure module from 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2 O to 15000 psi). A simple screw fit means no tools are required and ensures both a high integrity pressure seal and a reliable digital interface. Even the pressure adapters are interchangeable and only require a finger tight fit. The carrier is designed for pressure safety and will automatically seal if a module is not fitted or if the user attempts to remove it.
About Intrinsically Safe Products
Products that appear on this website that are listed as or relate to a classification of intrinsic safety are titled and described according to our best understanding and/or interpretation of the complex and sometimes changing criteria governing such classification as set out by the Health and Safety Executive.
Please note that due to the volatile nature of the intended use of products in this category, neither UK Test Instruments or Instrument Sales and Service can be held responsible for any incident that arises from the purchase or use of any product described within this web site. For more information please visit the health and Safety Executive website with specific regard to Hazardous Area Classification and Control of Ignition Sources.
ISSWWW and Druck
ISSWWW are a proud distributor of Druck products, with a range of pressure meters and gauges including Hydraulic Hand pumps, Portable Calibrators and Handheld Pressure Indicators, all essentials for high performance and accurate results. Druck is part of the GE Measurement network which is improving the health of industry with smart and predictive solution
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA