Extech's HDV650W is a high definition videoscope that makes inspecting vent stacks, sewers, pipe runs, 90s, p-traps and much more as simple as possible£1,945.00 exc. VAT £2,334.00 inc. VAT £3,002.27 inc. VAT
- 10m Probe
- 5.7" colour LCD TFT
- 640 x 480 VGA Pixel Resolution
The Extech HDV640 HD Inspection Camera with Wired Handset & 6mm Semi-Rigid, Articulating (240°) Probe (1m)£1,777.00 exc. VAT £2,132.40 inc. VAT £2,728.32 inc. VAT
- >4 Hours AVI Video
- Field of View 65°
- Frame Rate 30fps
GREAT PRICES ON INSPECTION CAMERAS
At ISS, we only offer the top brands of Inspection Cameras on the market, and at competitive prices. Inspection Cameras and Borescopes are fantastic tools for finding concealed cables, leaks and blockages. They have detachable, backlit screens with a high quality camera on a flexible gooseneck. Thiscan be extended and equiped with a host of accesories. A great addition to any tool bag.
- 30 Day Guarantee - if you are not 100% satisfied with a product for any reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- Free Delivery - Orders over £40 (exld vat) are delivered in 3-5 days free of charge at ISS, however when urgency is required you can purchase next day delivery.
- Accurate and Impartial advice – do you need more information about a specific Inspection Camera? Give our helpline a call and speak to one of our product specialists for an instant and educated answer.
- Only Brand New Equipment – with us, you will never be sold any second-hand testing equipment that has been previously used for demonstration purposes. We will never sell you refitted faulty equipment either.