IET Student's Guide to Electrical Calculations
PRE-ORDER this book now to receive it shortly after the current publication date.
Current publication ETA is: DECEMBER 2020
The Student’s Guide to Electrical Calculations provides learners with a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to understanding electrical calculations.
Its purpose is to help learners become more familiar with the types of calculations that they need to know to obtain their qualifications and to remove the intimidation barrier from the mathematics-based parts of electrical installation work.
The IET Student's Guide to the IET Wiring Regulations 2nd Edition is there to advance the knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Ventilation, and Electrical Engineering Students.
It has been updated to include changes, revisions and new information contained within IET’s 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Includes diagrams and examples designed to help students understand the new IET 18th Edition, BS 7671:2018 regulations
- Includes information regarding acts and regulations which may have an effect on electrical installations
- Designed to integrate with current courses and qualifications
- Can be used by lecturers to structure and develop course materials
- All new electrical installations designed and installed after the 31st December 2018 will have to be compliant with the new 18th Edition standards
- A helpful tool for students studying courses related to the BS 7671:2018 standards
- Provides the learner with the information he/she will need during his/her course and career.
The IET Wiring Regulations are of interest to all those concerned with the design, installation and maintenance of electric wiring in buildings. The market includes electricians, electrical contractors, consultants, local authorities, surveyors and architects. This book will also be of interest to professional engineers, as well as students at university and further education colleges.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA