Fluke Networks MS2-100 MicroScanner-2 Cable Verifier
- EN 61010-1 2nd Edition
- Tests Network Data Cables
- Tests Voice
- Data and Video
- Large backlit display
- Carry Case Included
Fluke Networks MS2-100 MicroScanner² Cable Verifier
Streamline Verification Testing
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What’s more, its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error. That makes high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
Rule out service problems fast
Today’s communications technicians have a lot more problems to deal with than just the cabling. They have to rule out a whole host of potential cable and service issues before determining the cause of a connection problem. Is there telephone voltage? What’s the polarity? Is there an Ethernet switch at the far end? Is PoE available? MicroScanner2 acknowledges this, giving technicians high power vision to verify today’s most common voice, data, and video services. That means faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.
- Revolutionary Interface – graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Rugged Housing – integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display – large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet
- Magnetic Strap - Allows technicians to keep their hands free and their tester safe from potential drops and accidents with strong rare earth magnet
The MS2-100 Comes Supplied With:
- MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier with main wiremap adapter
- Multi-language Getting Started Guide
- Fluke Networks carry pouch
ISSWWW and Fluke Networks
Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring telephone service after a disaster, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently.
|Key Features||EN 61010-1 2nd Edition, Tests Network Data Cables, Tests Voice, Data and Video, Large backlit display, Carry Case Included|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
Post-Covid service restructure
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services
rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 2:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.