- Features & Specification
Fluke Networks DSX-600-PRO INTL Cable Analyzer
Essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA
The DSX-600 CableAnalyzer™ is the tool for essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA features speed, and reliability that makes you more efficient and productive – you can see the results on the bottom line. No other tester will deliver as consistently as the DSX-600. Its gesture-based user interface allows your techs to spend less time interpreting screens and more time testing. 500 MHz frequency range certifies Cat 6A/Class EA cabling for 10 Gigabit Ethernet in just 10 seconds. Advanced diagnostics pinpoint the location of a failure. LinkWare™ Live cloud-based service that lets you manage certification jobs anytime, anywhere, with anyone on any device.
- The DSX-600 enables users to accomplish more than ever before by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even location from any smart device
- ProjX™ management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
- Taptive™ user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
The DSX-600-PRO INTL Comes Supplied With:
- DSX-600 CableAnalyzer Main & Smart Remote
- 2x Cat 6A/ Class EA channel adapters
- 1x 6-inch (15 cm) RJ45 reference patch cord
- 2x Cat 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adapters
- Soft Carrying case, USB cable for PC communications
- 2x AC adapters (2)
- DSX-600 Getting Started Guide
- TIA - Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005
- ISO/IEC - Class C and D, E, EA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments
- IEEE 802.3 - 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T
ISSWWW and Fluke Networks
Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring telephone service after a disaster, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently.
|Shielded and unshielded pair LAN cabling||TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A: 100 Ω
ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, EA: 100 Ω and 120 Ω
|TIA||Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2 or TIA-1005|
|ISO/IEC||Class C and D, E, EA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments|
|Maximum frequency||DSX-600: 500 MHz|
|Standard Link Interface Adapters|
|Permanent link adapters||Plug type: shielded RJ45 (for DSX-600-PRO only)|
|Speed of Autotest||Full 2-way Autotest of Category 5e or 6/Class D or E: 9 seconds;
Full 2-way Autotest of Category 6A/Class EA: 10 seconds
|Supported test parameters (test standard determines parameters and frequency range reported)||Wire Map, Length, Propagation Delay, Delay Skew, DC Loop Resistance, Insertion Loss (Attenuation), Return Loss (RL), Near End Crosstalk (NEXT), Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio (ACR-N), ACR-F (ELFEXT), Power Sum ACR-F (PS ELFEXT), Power Sum NEXT, Power Sum ACR-N|
|Maximum frequency||500 MHz|
|Test Result Storage||12,000 Cat 6A with plots|
|Display||5.7 in LCD display with a projected capacitance touchscreen|
|Dimensions||Main Unit and Smart Remote: 2.625 in x 5.25 in x 11.0 in (6.67 cm x 13.33 cm x 27.94 cm)|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Battery||Lithium ion battery pack, 7.2 V|
|Battery Life||8 hours|
|Battery Charge Time||4 hours (below 40° C, with tester off)|
|Operating Temperature||32° F to 113° F (0° C to 45° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22° F to +140° F (-30° C to +60° C)|
|Operating relative humidity (% RH without condensation)||0% to 90%, 32° F to 95° F: (0° C to 35° C)
0% to 70%, 95° F to 113° F: (35° C to 45° C)
|Vibration||Random, 2 g, 5 Hz -500 Hz|
|Shock||1 m drop test with and without module and adapter attached|
|Safety||CSA 22.2 No. 61010, IEC 61010-1 3rd Edition|
|Altitude||13,123 ft (4,000 m)
10,500 ft (3,200 m) with ac adapter
|EMC||EN 61326-1: Portable|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA