Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- NIST traceable certification
- Intrinsically safe (ATEX)
- Hart communication
- Min/Max Function
- NIST traceable certification
Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically safe loop calibrator
The fast one-handed tool for mA loop checks in Ex zones
The 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2.
- Large display and simple, quick-click push rotary button for easy one-handed operation
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy, interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure
- Push button with 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- 0-100% "span check" for fast confirmation of zero and span
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM
- Measures Vdc to 28 V
- Single 9 V battery that is easily changed
- 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA default start up modes
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 µA resolution
- HART® compatible resistance is connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
Fluke 707Ex Comes Supplied With:
- Alligator test clips
- Instruction manual (on CD-ROM)
- Protective holster with Flex-Stand™
- Safety designed test leads
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data
About Intrinsically Safe Products
Products that appear on this website that are listed as or relate to a classification of intrinsic safety are titled and described according to our best understanding and/or interpretation of the complex and sometimes changing criteria governing such classification as set out by the Health and Safety Executive.
Please note that due to the volatile nature of the intended use of products in this category, neither UK Test Instruments or Instrument Sales and Service can be held responsible for any incident that arises from the purchase or use of any product described within this web site. For more information please visit the health and Safety Executive website with specific regard to Hazardous Area Classification and Control of Ignition Sources.
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Key Features||Manufacturer Certificate Included, NIST traceable certification, Intrinsically safe (ATEX), Min/max, Hart communication|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.