- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
Fluke 376 Fluke Connect Clamp Meter
Be ready for anything
The Fluke 376 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both ac and dc modes.
Fluke 376 Comes Supplied With:
- 18-inch iFlex® Flexible Current Probe
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
Additionally, the Fluke 376 includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe, which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
Features and benefits:
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
What’s the difference between the clamp meter models?
|Measure ac current||200.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||999.9 A||999.9 A|
|Measure ac current via iFlex||2500 A||2500 A||2500 A||2500 A|
|Measure ac voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||1000.0 V||1000.0 V|
|Measure continuity||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω|
|Measure dccurrent||200.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||999.9 A||999.9 A|
|Measure dc voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||1000.0 V||1000.0 V|
|Measure resistance||6,000 Ω||6,000 Ω||6,000 Ω||60k Ω||60k Ω||60k Ω|
|Measure frequency||500 Hz||500 Hz||500 Hz|
|Measure inrush||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS|
|Work in poorly lit areas||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight|
|Measure non-linear loads||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms|
|Diameter of measurable conductor||01.3 or 34 mm max|
|Operating temperature||-14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||< 90% @ 10 to 30 ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 3000 m|
|Size||246 x 83 x 43 mm, (9.685 x 3.267 x 1.692 in.)|
|Weight||388g, (14 oz.)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.01% ºC
(<18ºC or > 28ºC)
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.