- Features & Specification
Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing
If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.
Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all 5 essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
Fluke 1000FLT Comes Supplied With:
- Quick reference guide
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- H1000 holster
- Warranty card (3 year warranty)
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
Key benefits of the Fluke 1000FLT fluorescent light tester:
- Saves time and reduces costs: Perform all 5 essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation when done
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: The Fluke 1000FLT's extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged. But should the need arise, this test rod is easily replaced
- Long life: Backed with a three-year warranty
|Lamp test max output||3000 V peak|
|Ballast test||20 kHz|
|Ballast type descriminator||≤3m (10 feet) distance|
|Pin continuity test||< 1 kΩ|
85 to 400 V AC
|Temperature||Operating: -10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
Storage: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F)
|Relative humidity||85% maximum|
|Safety rating||IEC 61010-1, pollution degree 2|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size||21.5 cm x 3.0 cm x 6.5 cm (8.5 x 1.2 x 2.6 in)|
|Weight||0.37 kg (0.80 lb.)|
|Battery type||4 x AA alkaline IEC LR6|
|Battery life||40 hours|
|Auto power off||20 minutes after non-use|
|Low battery indicator||Power button light blinks when power is low (typically 85% of capacity depleted)|
|Operating altitude||<2000 m|
|Electromagnetic environment||EN 61326-1: Portable|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CE IEC: CISPR 11: Grupo 2, clase A|
|Group 2 contains all ISM RF equipment in which radio-frequency energy in the frequency range 9 kHz to 400 GHz is intentionally generated and used or only used, in the form of electromagnetic radiation, inductive and/or capacitive coupling, for the treatment of material or inspection/analysis purposes|
|Class A equipment is suitable for use in non-domestic locations and/or directly connected to a low-voltage power supply network|
|EE.UU. FCC part 15, subpart B: exempt as test equipment per clause 15.103|
|Korea only Clas A Equipment (Industrial Broadcasting & Communication Equipment)1|
|1 This product meets requirements for industrial (Class A) electromagnetic wave equipment and the seller or user should take notice of it. This equipment is intended for use in business environments and not to be used in homes.|
|Resistance to impact||2 meter drop|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.