- Features & Specification
Flir A35sc-BTTK Infrared Camera Benchtop Test Kit
Real-Time Thermal Imaging and Analysis for Machine Vision and Test & Measurement
The FLIR compact A-Series thermal cameras are compact enough to fit in the tightest spaces on your production line and affordable enough to integrate and synchronize en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. Designed specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
- Extremely affordable - The FLIR compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit. From now on price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- GigE VisionT™ standard compatibility - GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamT™ protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR compact A-Series plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization - Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- Entry Level Reserch and Development
- Industrial Labs
- PCB and Circuit-board Analysis
FLIR ResearchIR is aimed at R&D-Science users of thermal imaging cameras with a cooled or uncooled detector. FLIR ResearchIR takes the most out of your thermal imaging camera and allows high speed recording and advanced thermal pattern analysis. ResearchIR is the perfect tool for industrial R&D labs.
FLIR ResearchIR key features:
- View, record and store images at high speed
- Post-processing of fast thermal events
- Generate time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences
- Advanced Start/Stop recording conditions
- Unlimited number of analysis functions (Spot, Line, Area)
- File organizer
- Zoom & Pan allows a closer look
- Multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plot
A35sc A65sc Kit includes:
- Infrared camera with lens
- Focus adjustment tool, base support
- Gooseneck table stand
- Hard transport case
- PoE Injector (power over Ethernet)
- Power and Ethernet cables
- FLIR ResearchIR: Real-time image/data logging and plotting software
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
FLIR A35sc Test Kit
|Minimum Spot Size||100 Micron|
|Reserch IR Software Included||Yes|
|Sensitivity||<0.05°C @ +30°C/50mK|
|Time v Temperature Plotting||Yes|
|Digital Data Streaming to PC||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Accuracy||±5°C (±9°F) or ±5% of reading|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to +135°C (-13F to +275°F) / -40°C to +550°C (-40°F to +1022°F)|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.