- Features & Specification
Extech HDV650W-30G HD VideoScope Wireless Plumbing Kit with 10m Probe
The HDV650W-10G is an HD video scope wireless plumbing kit with 10m probe. This inspection camera is waterproof and has a 25mm camera head with built in LED lights for illuminating dark problem areas. Video scope comes with a wireless handset with transmitter that controls power and brightness. The main unit features a 5.7" color high definition LCD monitor, durable housing, ergonomic handles, image and video capturing capabilities as well as voice annotation. This product is complete with Video Scope, wireless handset, 25mm camera probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable battery, patch cable, AC adapter (110-240V, four plugs), USB and AV cables, user's manual and hard carrying case.
Extech HDV650W Videoscope Comes Supplied With:
- Wireless Handset
- 25mm camera probe
- SD Card
- 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
- Patch Cable
- AC adapter (110-240V, four plugs)
- USB and AV Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
- Includes flexible, fiberglass core, 30m waterproof camera probe (spool assembly)
- 25mm camera head (60° FOV, long depth of field) with built-in bright 12 LEDs for illuminating the problem areas
- Wireless handset/trasmitter with brightness and power controls
- 5.7" color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Rugged oil/chemical resistant and water/drop proof housing (IP67)
- Non-slip ergonomic handles for ambidextrous use
- SD memory card included to store >15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with Voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card (included) or USB output
|Extech HDV650W Videoscope Kit 10m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.36" (60mm)|
|Field of View||65°|
|Shaft Diameter||0.98" (25mm)|
|Working Length||32.8ft (10m) or 98.4ft (30m)|
|LCD Colour TFT Display||5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable|
|Pixels||640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution|
|Frame Rate||30fps frame rate (NTSC and PAL)|
|Operating||Up to four hours AVI video|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA