- Features & Specification
Extech BR250 Wireless Video Borescope Inspection Camera 9mm
BR250 is a Video Borescope Inspection Camera with 9 mm camera diameter and 3.5 inch color TFT LCD Monitor. Ideal for Home Inspection (Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location); HVAC ( Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors); Automotive (View inside or around engines and transmissions); Industrial (Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines); Aerospace (Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage), and Government (Safety and security inspections) applications. Glare-free close-up field of view. Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32 feet from measurement point.
Extech BR250 Camera Comes Supplied With:
- 4 x AA batteries
- Micro SD Memory Card with SD adapter
- USB Cable
- Extension Tools (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
- Video cable
- AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Magnetic Base Stand
- Hard case
- Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from measurement point
- 2GB microSD memory card (included) for capturing images (JPEG) or video (AVI) for viewing on your PC
- Captured video and still images with date/time stamp can be played back on the wireless monitor or your PC
- 9mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable
- Video and images can also be transferred to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or USB cable (included) and viewed using Windows® Multimedia Player
- Menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- Mini water-proof (IP67) 9mm camera head for high resolution viewing
- Four bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Optional BR200-EXT extension cable available for increasing viewing depth; 19mm diameter connector and 37" (0.95m) cable length; maximum 2 extension cables can be connected to the borescope
- Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safety and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- BR200-EXT: Borescope Extension Cable for BR100 (19mm diameter/0.9m cable)
- BR-4CAM: 4.5mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-5CAM: 5.8mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM-2M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-9CAM-5M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
- BR-17CAM: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-17CAM-2M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-17CAM-5M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
(Note: Recommended up to two BR200-EXT connected to BR100 to maintain resolution)
|Extech BR250 Inspection Camera|
|Pixels||712 x 486 (NTSC)|
|Transmission Range||32ft (10m) unobstructed view|
|Viewing Direction||Viewing Angle 45°|
|Focus Distance From Object||5.9" to 9.8" (15 to 25cm)|
|Working Length||36" (0.9m)|
|Minimum Bend Radius||2.36" (60mm)|
|Handle Dimensions||7.3 x 5.7 x 1.6" (186 x 145 x 41mm)|
|LCD Screen Type||3.5" TFT|
|Pixels||320 x 240|
|Video Output Level||0.9 to 1.3V@75Ω|
|Frame Rate||10, 15, 20, 25, 30FPS|
|Video Resolution||960 x 240 (avi format)|
|Image Resolution||640x 480 (jpeg format)|
|Monitor Dimensions||3.9 x 2.7 x 1" (100 x 70 x 25mm)|
|Operating/Charge Time||1.5 hours/3 hours|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.