- Features & Specification
Extech BR250 Wireless Video Borescope Inspection Camera 9mm
BR250 is a Video Borescope Inspection Camera with 9 mm camera diameter and 3.5 inch color TFT LCD Monitor. Ideal for Home Inspection (Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location); HVAC ( Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors); Automotive (View inside or around engines and transmissions); Industrial (Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines); Aerospace (Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage), and Government (Safety and security inspections) applications. Glare-free close-up field of view. Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32 feet from measurement point.
Extech BR250 Camera Comes Supplied With:
- 4 x AA batteries
- Micro SD Memory Card with SD adapter
- USB Cable
- Extension Tools (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
- Video cable
- AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Magnetic Base Stand
- Hard case
- Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from measurement point
- 2GB microSD memory card (included) for capturing images (JPEG) or video (AVI) for viewing on your PC
- Captured video and still images with date/time stamp can be played back on the wireless monitor or your PC
- 9mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable
- Video and images can also be transferred to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or USB cable (included) and viewed using Windows® Multimedia Player
- Menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- Mini water-proof (IP67) 9mm camera head for high resolution viewing
- Four bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Optional BR200-EXT extension cable available for increasing viewing depth; 19mm diameter connector and 37" (0.95m) cable length; maximum 2 extension cables can be connected to the borescope
- Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safety and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- BR200-EXT: Borescope Extension Cable for BR100 (19mm diameter/0.9m cable)
- BR-4CAM: 4.5mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-5CAM: 5.8mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM-2M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-9CAM-5M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
- BR-17CAM: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-17CAM-2M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-17CAM-5M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
(Note: Recommended up to two BR200-EXT connected to BR100 to maintain resolution)
|Extech BR250 Inspection Camera|
|Pixels||712 x 486 (NTSC)|
|Transmission Range||32ft (10m) unobstructed view|
|Viewing Direction||Viewing Angle 45°|
|Focus Distance From Object||5.9" to 9.8" (15 to 25cm)|
|Working Length||36" (0.9m)|
|Minimum Bend Radius||2.36" (60mm)|
|Handle Dimensions||7.3 x 5.7 x 1.6" (186 x 145 x 41mm)|
|LCD Screen Type||3.5" TFT|
|Pixels||320 x 240|
|Video Output Level||0.9 to 1.3V@75Ω|
|Frame Rate||10, 15, 20, 25, 30FPS|
|Video Resolution||960 x 240 (avi format)|
|Image Resolution||640x 480 (jpeg format)|
|Monitor Dimensions||3.9 x 2.7 x 1" (100 x 70 x 25mm)|
|Operating/Charge Time||1.5 hours/3 hours|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA