- Features & Specification
Extech BR150 Video Borescope Inspection Camera 9mm
The BR150 Video Borescope features a 2.4 in. color TFT LCD Monitor and a mini water-proof (IP67) 9 mm camera head with a dual light system for high resolution, glare-free, close-up viewing. Gooseneck cable retains configured shape. Detachable display for easy storage. Comes with 4 AA batteries, extension tools (mirror, hook, and magnet), video output jack, and hard case.
Extech BR150 Comes Supplied With:
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Extension Tools (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
- Video Output Jack
- Hard Case
- 9mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Mini water-proof (IP67) camera head for high resolution viewing
- Two bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Display detaches for easy storage
- Optional BR200-EXT extension cable available for increasing viewing depth.
19mm diameter connector and 37" (0.95m) cable length; maximum 2 extension cables can be connected to the borescope
- Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safety and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- BR200-EXT: Borescope Extension Cable for BR100 (19mm diameter/0.9m cable)
- BR-4CAM: 4.5mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-5CAM: 5.8mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM-2M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-9CAM-5M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
- BR-17CAM: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-17CAM-2M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-17CAM-5M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
(Note: Recommended up to two BR200-EXT connected to BR100 to maintain resolution)
|Extech BR150 Boescope Camera|
|Camera Viewing direction||Viewing Angle 45°|
|Focus distance from object||5.9" to 9.8" (15 to 25 cm)|
|Camera Shaft diameter||0.35" (9 mm)|
|Cable Working length||39" (1 m)|
|Minimum bend radius||2.36" (60 mm)|
|Handle Dimensions/ Weight||7.3 x 5.7 x 1.6" (186 x 145 x 41 mm)/ 18.7 oz (530 g)|
|LCD Screen Type / Pixels||2.4" TFT / 480 x 234 pixels|
|Monitor Operating||1.5 hours|
|Monitor Dimensions/Weight||3.9 x 2.8 x 1.2” (100 x 70 x 30 mm)/4.9 oz (140 g)|
Updated March 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to
temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.